Need friends to motivate me!

Options
Hi! My goal is to lose about 60 lbs (about 29% body fat %) and gain about 10 lbs of muscle mass to my 5' 6" frame. I plan to take 7-8 months dropping the fat, and then the next 7-8 months gaining muscle.

It isn't a real surprise that I ended up with the high fat % that I have. I have two people simultaneously trying to occupy my body. One is a go-getter, adventuresome person who wants to conquer the world. She likes to lift weights and scuba dive. The other one really likes fat pants and says, "Nah, I'm good" to physical exertion. I've let Miss Fat Pants win for far too long.

I've done all the fad diets out there and frankly I'm done. There is no quick way to lose weight. It takes hard-work and dedication. It means dragging yourself to the gym when it's freaking cold outside. It means saying no to doughnuts when it clearly does not meet my nutritional goals (unless it's a re-feed).

I love meeting new people who can motivate me, and whom I can also motivate. I like to share educational information. So you're interested in the same, add me as your friend!

Replies