Starting T25 on Monday, Jan 27th!

Options

Replies

• Evotchka
    Evotchka Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I just started this Monday so I'll be a week ahead but I would love to be part of a group, too!!
  • barr_marcia
    barr_marcia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 3 alpha so feel free to add me. I have 30 pounds minimum to lose att his point and have already dropped 5 since starting this program!

Marcia
  • suzanak87
    suzanak87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    maybe I'll start Monday as well I am debating between t 25 and p90x3
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Haven't heard any serious complaints about T25 so we all must be on the right track! Keep FOCUS!!!
  • cipote67
    cipote67 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just bought it so should be in by then so would love to join you.
  • GenoPrice
    GenoPrice Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Starting on monday the 27th as well, feel free to add me
  • zachherda1
    Options
    Congrats everyone on starting T25! My fiancée and I are going to be running a Facebook Challenge group starting Feb. 3rd for anyone who hasn't already started. There are 5 spots available. If you are considering this workout, and haven't started yet message me! It will be a support and motivation group!
  • losing4goodnow
    losing4goodnow Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up my 2nd week this week but feel free to add me. It's a killer program so far but so great! I use a Polar HR monitor with the chest band & I'm burning around 300 cal with every workout.
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I did T25 last fall and have wanted to do it again. Sounds like this is a good reason/excuse to start on the 27th! Anyone feel free to add me. (P.S. Loved the program the first time around and assuming it will be just as awesome the second.)
  • carollevienneau
    Options
    I did the Insanity program, and I loved it. I have toned up and lost weight. Now on my first week Alpha, Day 5th and I love it!!
    Shaun T is Insane :)
  • Ddc76
    Ddc76 Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm starting my 4th week of alpha today! You can add me if you like.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it, so planning to start this weekend!
    I :heart: Shaun T!
  • billyswife0516
    Options
    Good morning. I as well started T25 today! Good luck and feel free to add me :-)
  • Ncocci26
    Options
    I am starting it tonight too!! Hope I can keep up!!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Mine arrived over the weekend so I started yesterday!
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I started this morning my first workout, holy cow was I dying LOL Didn't nail it, but that's my goal. Shaun is insane! Feel free to add me anyone, just send a note with your friend request with T25 so I know where you found me and what we have in common. We got this!!!
  • CherryBlossom1982
    CherryBlossom1982 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm in and will start T25 today. Feel free to add me :)
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Awesome job all of you guys who started today! Today started my last week of alpha… I'm so ready for beta! Well, maybe not physically, we'll see. Haha.
  • flbelle87
    Options
    Glad I found this thread! I started t25 today too...definitely didn't nail it but I did get through it!! Hopefully it gets easier as the weeks go by! Looking forward to checking in with everyone and not feeling alone in this t25 journey :) good luck all!
  • happyx354
    Options
    Mine arrived on Friday and I started this morning, too! :)