Anyone under 5'2 and need to lose 50lbs+?

Options
I am in between 5'0 and 5'1, I have gained 42 lbs last year and need to lose around 60 by the end of this year, It's really starting to get to my health with join pain, headaches and other issues. I have joined MFP before but got side tracked. I'd love to be friends with shorter people to see how well we can do ^_^ xxx

Replies

• SewSweets
    SewSweets Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am exactly 5'2 if that counts as close enough :D - ok I might be rounding up A LITTLE!
  • lkw0311
    lkw0311 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    5'2" here - another 60 lbs to go! Good luck.. would love to check in with you to compare progress.
  • manderz_46
    manderz_46 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    5'2 and have another 70+ pounds to lose....
  • Lillivix
    Options
    I'm 5ft even trying with 85lbs left to go. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • bethyv1030
    bethyv1030 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm around 5' or 5'1". I have lost almost 30lbs so far and still have 50-55 to go. Feel free to add me. I'm trying to get more social on mfp to motivate others as well as receive motivation in return :)
  • mama1971
    mama1971 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi! I am 5'1 and needing to lose 60 pounds or more!
  • tweetetina
    Options
    5'1 and wanting to lose 50 pounds by my birthday (sept30)... Feel free to add me :)
  • mama1971
    mama1971 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    add me!! I could use the tips and movtivation!
  • RozayJones
    RozayJones Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 5' and am shooting to lose 40 pounds but would love to lose 50!
  • kknana
    kknana Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. Lost about 43 lbs. 20 more to go.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    5` 1`` another 60 or so to go!
  • PaulaDBailey
    PaulaDBailey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and have 70lbs to lose. I log everyday and am supportive and try to be motivational! Feel free to add me.
  • skunkel10
    Options
    I'm 5'1" - 5'2".....got 40 pounds to lose!
  • briannashaw_
    briannashaw_ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, and right now I want to lose 40 more pounds, but need to lose about 50-55 pounds until I reach my ultimate goal weight.
  • Linda09189
    Options
    5'1" here, want to lose over 50 pounds here as well...please add me if you wish, but I do comment I'm very supportive, but I also give you some serious heck if you eat stuff your not suppose to to be able to lose weight...I just say it as it is...I don't play any games, and I expect the same treatment....
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    5'0" and trying to lose 50 lbs. 3 down, 47 to go! (My ticker is really old/left over from a previous attempt, but I like to see that I lost 21 lbs so I keep it.)

Please add me, I need more friends!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5" (the doctor says to claim that extra .5 inch - lol). I was down to only needing to lose 17 lbs but gained 35 back so I'm in full-force "ready to do it" mode. Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • WildlyCurly
    WildlyCurly Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 and I have about 76 more pounds to lose.
  • reeny34
    reeny34 Posts: 72
    Options
    I am 5' 2" and need to lose 55lbs

Feel free to add me :happy:
  • CountryBoyLover81
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and lost 60lbs before joining MFP and am working to lose another 50lbs. Feel free to add me, I login every day! :)