Looking for friends looking to lose 80-100lbs

Options
Would be nice to have people to relate to and see if I can get any tips! Feel free to add xxxx

Replies

• girldownsouth
    girldownsouth Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking to lose something in that region, we can get there!
  • BrandyLeeShumway
    Options
    I am actually looking to lose about 130 pounds or possibly a little more. Please feel free to add me. I am always looking up new tips that I would be more than happy to share and would love any advice you come up with to give. It is always nice to create a good support system.
  • jreeves36
    jreeves36 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in that same range, have a set back of a broken foot right now that hasn't healed in 8 months... argh, but would love to be friends for support and accountability!
  • jpads1234
    jpads1234 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 anyone can add me if they like
  • corky90
    corky90 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    looking to lose at least 80 feel free to add me :)
  • diehardsweetheart
    Options
    Planning to lose roughly 100! Feel free to add me :)
  • seasonsanna
    Options
    me too! :)
  • johnny7625
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • losingweight2day
    losingweight2day Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm looking to lose around 80 would be great to chat and swap ideas with everyone :)
  • Krispy63
    Options
    Im in. Add me
  • smrussell14
    Options
    Please I need support . I totally feel like my family is sabotaging me
    I knwo they are n't doing it on purpose but man it sucks when they have enchiladas for dinner and I just want to pig out on it.
    I have roughly too many pounds to lose. :sad:
  • Jewels416
    Jewels416 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Just started and NEED to lose 130 pounds. Please add me to your group. This is my first dive in the community section of the website so hopefully I am doing it correct.

It all seems to be a little overwhelming. I'm still young (52 is still young!) but my health is beginning to catch up with me. On medication for high blood pressure and cholesterol, and I'm close to being diabetic. I had a doctor's appointment the beginning of January and the doctor SCOLDED me. Not the first time but this time it was pretty bad. He said before my next appointment he wanted me to either start Weight Watchers or MyFitnessPal.com. So, here I am.

I know I cannot concentrate on 130 pounds.That number is just too daunting. I think I am going to start with trying to be sure to track at least 5 days a week. I don't have a computer at home. I know this is an excuse not to do it every day. BUT....5 days a week is a start. For the two weeks I've tracked (workweek) I've not gone over the calorie goal. I noticed that I've gone over the sugar and sodium allowances. For now I'm going to stick with just worrying about the calories and then maybe in a month or two I'll add something else else to worry about..

I have had several friends that have weight loss surgery. I don't want to go down that route. I don't think it TEACHES you anything. Most people I know lose a lot of weight, start looking sickly because it was too fast, don't change their habits, and eventually start gaining again. I also have had a couple of friends that had MAJOR problems because of the surgery.

I'm okay with slow. If I lost only half a pound a week, that's two pounds a month, or 12 pounds by my next doctor appointment. If I lose more, that would be wonderful...but hey, 12 pounds would be great.

As you can tell, I'm not good on blogs. I ramble on and on and on.

A new year....a new beginning....a new me.
  • 1julietax
    1julietax Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This so sounds like me. I've got about 100 to lose but am on blood pressure and cholesterol medicine as well. I am so good at most everything I do, why for the life of me I can't get this weight under control...it drives me crazy. I'm recovering from a broken back so exercising does me in. I'm still do it, much lighter that I did before but it's still frustrating and sometimes I just want to toss in the towel...so I would love some support as well. Feel free to add me...THANKS>
  • M83Xx
    M83Xx Posts: 1
    Options
    I am also looking to lose around 100 lbs and would love to get to know other people on the same boat. Feel free to add me if you are needing the same. :-) Good Luck everyone!
  • GlamourBean
    GlamourBean Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Same here. Aiming to lose 110 lbs. Please feel free to add me. We have got this... I love seeing friends' successes and knowing that I am not alone in this journey. Best wishes!!!
  • bulldogbee
    bulldogbee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm GOING to be losing around 95-100 lbs!

It's weird because I look at myself, and I don't see how I could lose 100 lbs, that seems like so much!

But it's gonna happen, and you all can do it as well! Feel free to add me! ♥
  • newtothishelp
    newtothishelp Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am Jen from the UK, I have over 100lbs to lose too, please add me one and all :smile:
  • monkeymaze94
    monkeymaze94 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose another 100 pounds. So far I am happy about how far I have come. But I wouldn't be where I am without my Plexus Slim.
  • BeautifulDoll310
    Options
    Trying to Lose 35Lbs
    New to This ADD ME ^.<
  • SandraD1424
    SandraD1424 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Please I need support . I totally feel like my family is sabotaging me
    I knwo they are n't doing it on purpose but man it sucks when they have enchiladas for dinner and I just want to pig out on it.
    I have roughly too many pounds to lose. :sad:

I luckily do the cooking in my home. I find that I make the boys, my boyfriend and son, the same meals I would normally cook and then I alter what I have but not by much. This week I have made them Stromboli and I turned mine into a pizza quesadilla with a whole wheat tortilla and lighter on the cheese. For spaghetti or lasagna I make the sauce for all of us with turkey meat and then I have spaghetti squash and skip the cheese. Chicken and mashed potatoes for them, chicken and mashed cauliflower for me. There are endless possibilities:)