Seeking friends (especially Gladwin, MI area)

Options
I am seeking supportive friends that will be there to help motivate me as I will do in return for them. I am especially looking for some friends in the Gladwin, MI area though willing to have friends from any where. My reason for looking in my area is I would like to try to find some one or a group of people with similar goals that might be willing to get together and walk or something when the weather is better. Wishing best of luck to everyone on reaching their current short and long term goals.

Replies

• nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Hi Brandy
    Welcome

I'm not close enough to walk, but I'm north of Grand Rapids. Willing to support you from afar if you'd like.

Nancy
  • BrandyLeeShumway
    Options
    Support from near and far is always welcome. It is always good to have some one to talk to that is or has been in the same place as you.
  • computercarl
    computercarl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Midland MI here.
  • LovinHISWORD
    LovinHISWORD Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Nottawa Michigan here. Not sure where you're at. But this I'm certain. You're cold right now!
  • BrandyLeeShumway
    Options
    Actually I am nice and warm right now....outside is not so much.... was -15 when I left my house yesterday to take my son to school according to my thermometer...hit 9 for a high yesterday.