Why am I not full after eating this?

Options
2»

Replies

• MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    I'm never full, and I'm always hungry. But I'm learning to accept that this is ok for me. Only binging makes me "full". Good luck
  • HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Just a thought but here in the UK I understand that Chinese food has MSG, monosodium glutamate added to it. Its a flavour enhancer which makes people feel like eating more. Apparently it also promotes the release of insulin and so you feel hungry again sooner than expected. This could be a factor. Some research links here http://www.msgtruth.org/related.htm

MSG is fine for consumption.

That site has an obvious agenda. Do some research elsewhere and make up your own mind with all the facts in place.
  • MzFyreKitty
    Options
    I didn't use to eat much (volume) when I was 300 lbs either but I ate calorie dense foods like the fried stuff on your plate, the white rice, the egg roll. Doesn't take much food (volume wise) to make you very obese. Maybe your hunger is psychological. And I normally have steamed tofu and veggies and a tiny bit of brown rice (if it is not instant type, which most places will use now days) now and feel full for hours. Try eating less food, more nutritious food and eating it slowly and actually staying focused on what you eat and you will probably feel more full:) Good luck to you.