No motivation

Options
I was loyal to MFP for over a year in 2012/2013 and lost 25+ lbs.. I stopped because I was resenting the fact that I had to log every calorie I put into my body for over 365 days strait. I don't think I'm overweight, necessarily (I'm 5'6'' and approx 125-127lbs) I am just doughy... I thought that I'd get back into MFP after being gone for almost a year but, yet again, I hate it.

I find it extremely difficult to only intake 1200 calories and find myself STARVING all the time. I am zero energy which means that I have no motivation to work out.

I don't know what to do.. I feel like I've hit a rock. I don't have any will left but hate looking at myself in the mirror. .

Replies

• Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you might want to work on strength training and toning rather than losing weight. You're already on the low side of a healthy weight range for your height (although not at all underweight), so losing more weight probably won't do much to help the "doughiness". Look up strength training plans or ask for a good beginner one on here - that should help you attain the body you want, and you'll probably get to eat more in the process.