Losing Steam

Options
I'm a 54 old wife and grandmother , who teaches art and also cares for a barn full of animals.
Ive lost 20 pounds since the first of August.
But wow!!! it just seems so slow to come off!!
I'm working with a nutritionists and folowing Venice nutrition. I'm also walking and jogging about 5 times a week for 30 minutes . (I was doing 60 min. but a bout with pnemonia slowed me down and i haven't been able to work back up to where I was.) I seem to be losing steam on this journey and thought I need to reach out for some help before I sink!
I would love to have some more friends for motivation and encouragement! Please feel free to add me as a friend.

Replies

• JesterJoe
    Options
    I have been on my journey for a little over a year now. The daily challenges with food choices and exercise is constant. Maybe that is what we take away from this? As long as there are daily challenges, there are daily choices. Where there are choices, there is the potential for progress. When you no longer have the struggle, you have chosen to give up.

Feel free to join my journey, everyone, and we can share our struggles together.