Not sorry that I ate it.

Options
So I have been doing a really good job of tracking what I am eating and logging all my food for the last 10 days. This is when I started back on MFP. Today, I am hungry! Really hungry. I came home and grabbed a container of leftover Mac n cheese from the fridge and mindlessly gobbled down several fork fulls, cold, standing by the fridge. I am not sorry I ate it. I am just sorry for the way I ate it! I should have heated it up and ate it like a dignified woman! Ha! I did log it and I am ok with it! Just part of my journey.

Replies

• uconnwinsnc
    uconnwinsnc Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Cold mac and cheese is tasty. No shame.
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Haha, I am such a fridge eater too. I try to log it the best I can, but sometimes, I just gotta take a freebie, lol.
  • c_muschany
    c_muschany Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I knew I wasn't alone!!
  • angel_of_harmony
    angel_of_harmony Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Haha this reminds me of my late night snacking. You are not alone hun; just remember to make healthy choices. :)
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I just love the title! :happy:
  • Stripeness
    Stripeness Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'll see your mac & cheese and raise you 3 helpings of tortilla chips & a bunch of salsa - schnorfled down in a most undignified manner. (One minute everything was fine, and the next, there was gonna be an apocalypse if I didn't have chips/salsa. Really.)
  • c_muschany
    Options
    You just made me giggle!
  • c_muschany
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • daniicaliforniaa93
    Options
    I'll see your mac & cheese and raise you 3 helpings of tortilla chips & a bunch of salsa - schnorfled down in a most undignified manner. (One minute everything was fine, and the next, there was gonna be an apocalypse if I didn't have chips/salsa. Really.)

Schnorfled. Yes.
  • daniellabella986
    daniellabella986 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Haha sometimes food just tastes better when you eat it like a homeless person...we've all been there and just won't admit it! Glad you're not feeling guilty, enjoy it :)
  • c_muschany
    Options
    Haha sometimes food just tastes better when you eat it like a homeless person...we've all been there and just won't admit it! Glad you're not feeling guilty, enjoy it :)

Eating like a homeless person! ;)
  • bloggymomx
    Options
    I used to beat myself up when I ate something bad and then fell off the wagon. This time I'm not doing that. Since I"m changing my life for good I want to keep going if I make a mistake. :)
  • christineram89
    Options
    Hahaha! I love it! you are not alone!
  • carsmakemebeep
    carsmakemebeep Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    So I have been doing a really good job of tracking what I am eating and logging all my food for the last 10 days. This is when I started back on MFP. Today, I am hungry! Really hungry. I came home and grabbed a container of leftover Mac n cheese from the fridge and mindlessly gobbled down several fork fulls, cold, standing by the fridge. I am not sorry I ate it. I am just sorry for the way I ate it! I should have heated it up and ate it like a dignified woman! Ha! I did log it and I am ok with it! Just part of my journey.
    I am so happy I'm not the only one and you don't have to be sorry! ;D