Polar Heart Rate Monitors

Options
Ok Im heading out today to get one! I had my mind made up I wanted the Polar Pink F6.
Sports Authority has the new FT7 on sale for 10$ cheaper than the older model F6 but I really like the pink.
Can someone tell me what the FT7 has that would make it better than the pink one I want (other than $10 off)?

Replies

• jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Chest Strap on FT7 is better than the F6, and the FT7 is the updated model of the F6/F7, I love my FT7, its easy to use
  • animatedbecca
    Options
    Chest Strap on FT7 is better than the F6, and the FT7 is the updated model of the F6/F7, I love my FT7, its easy to use

I guess even though pink is my fave color, it wouldnt match everything. Iwill probably go with the newest that is also on sale, Seems a bit silly to pay $10 more for the older model just to get pink! LOL!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options

I guess even though pink is my fave color, it wouldnt match everything. Iwill probably go with the newest that is also on sale, Seems a bit silly to pay $10 more for the older model just to get pink! LOL!

Yeah get the latest and greatest. The strap on the F6 the front part is plastic and the front part of the F7 and FT7 are fabric and the back part is adjustable Elastic.
  • animatedbecca
    Options

Yeah get the latest and greatest. The strap on the F6 the front part is plastic and the front part of the F7 and FT7 are fabric and the back part is adjustable Elastic.
    Awesome! Then thats what Im getting! Thanks so much :)