No has noticed... :-(

Options

Replies

• ftballmom9296
    ftballmom9296 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    They notice I can promise you even if you were holding it in for the picture, you couldn't hold it all in for that long. HAHAHA People don't comment because they are afraid of offending you. If they say something they might get a reaction they were not expecting. Keep doing what you are doing you look amazing and THEY NOTICE.....
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Can I get a HEEEELLLL YEAHHHHH BROTHER
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    i'm having a hell of a time getting past the sexy *kitten* mutton chops to notice the weight loss, maybe that's everyone else's problem too?

OK, you just made my day! thank you so much!!!!
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    Your face even looks thinner! I definitely see a difference! I don't know if you're waiting until you've lost more, but it looks like you could use some new clothes to clothe that new, improved body! :) Clothing that fits can make you look even thinner!

Lots of people keep saying this on this thread. I have definitely taken it into consideration. Just not sure I am ready to go there yet. 10 more pounds and I will have no choice! Thank you!!
  • apf2013
    apf2013 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look great. I am sure people have noticed.but they might be jealous. Don't worry about them. Like you said--you are doing it for yourself. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • stephnboyz
    stephnboyz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    great job!! they notice
  • jagh1952
    Options
    You are on your way to looking absolutely fantastic. Great work!
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You look great and I can definitely tell! Keep up the good work!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Trust me, with a change like that, people have noticed!

A lot of people shy away from the topic because they don't want to bring up old pains. :o

THIS! ^^
  • nolakris
    nolakris Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    People have noticed! In my office, that can be a taboo topic, so a lot of people don't say anything. I have a friend that never says anything unless the person states they are trying to lose weight, the concern is that they may be losing for other reasons, such as illness.
  • MizPassion
    MizPassion Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's noticeable; you look like a different person. I do agree that it's possible that some are jealous and others may not want to offend. Guilt about their unhealthy lifestyles may have also slapped them hard in the face. It really comes down to the individual. I'm not sure if this was asked as a possibility. Are they the type that are less likely to give compliments? Some people are just not the complimenting type. It may sound odd, but it's quite difficult and unnatural for some. I'm the complete opposite; I'm always throwing compliments. I hope the shower of compliments here made up for it!
  • jeeplovin
    jeeplovin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Seriously no one has said anything to you?
    You completely lost your gut!!!

Congratulations and keep on working! Looks to be a lot more than 25 lbs! No idea what you'll look like with another 25 down!

This!!!!
  • improvnmycurves16
    improvnmycurves16 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Really!!!! No onesaid anything??? You look amazing. Keep up the good work!!!:love:
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • KnickersInATwist
    KnickersInATwist Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You look completely different! Some people are just a little awkward when commenting on weightloss! Maybe thats it? Anyway, be proud of your achievement!
  • sunshinemcf
    Options
    He dude have you lost weight... (I don't see why they don't say anything. )
  • sophisli
    sophisli Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm a woman and I dropped 30lbs and lost a significant portion of my stomach, two dress sizes, and fat under my chin and had the same experience. No one noticed. I think most people don't think it's polite to mention it honestly.
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    The difference is DEFINITELY noticeable! I agree with others who said people are probably just reluctant to bring it up. You have a lot to be proud of!!
  • esugrue
    esugrue Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a BIG difference, even if it was a `suck in' photo - your face looks a lot thinner as well and you couldn't `suck in' all that original.

I also think that people who see you everyday don't notice as they don't see the before and after but a gradual loss which isn't noticeable as much!
  • purplelizzard
    purplelizzard Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Well I am doing really well. I feel good and think I look better. I am close to 25 pounds down, another 25 and I will be very happy with myself. I am just a bit bummed no one has commented. So now I look to you guys.. ha. I am not that concerned because I do this for myself, but some positive comments would be nice to see. How long does that take? Or do people just not want to say anything? Or just not that noticeable yet? thanks folks!

Apparently I can't read as my topic suggests.. Yikes.

theyre jealous

^^^ what this guy said!
    you look great! keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!