Friends to help me stay accountable to lose 120 pounds!

Options
I was on this journey once before, lost 50 pounds and then my momma passed away. I got depressed and quit. I'm back to it! Not doing so well. Would love to have some new friends to help stay motivated and keep me accountable to lose this 120 pounds!! Any one interested??

Replies

• vyju1590
    Options
    :smile:
    You can do it! The main thing is to make up your mind that being healthy and fit is more important than anything else.
  • sjahay
    sjahay Posts: 6
    Options
    I need to lose around 120 lbs, also. We can do it :) I'm super focused
  • ktuck0205
    ktuck0205 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My long term goal is to lose 140 lbs so please add me if you like :)
  • melissaerrington3
    melissaerrington3 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi I need to lose about 60, your welcome to add me if you want :smile:
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    everyone should add everyone we all need to work together and support eachother..

anyone can feel free to add me

charlie
  • lolliemonsta
    lolliemonsta Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like. I've found this site to be much better when interacting with people, and people who are heading towards the same goals as yourself :)
  • Tracie524
    Tracie524 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I have about 130 pounds to lose. I'm trying to make an effort to be active on the boards here.
  • emboslice94
    Options
    I can help! I'm super drill sergeant when it comes to a lot of things, but feel free to add me and contact me if you want some help :).
  • Apple1234
    Apple1234 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My long term goal is to lose 120 pounds! I lost 60 pounds fell off track after a vacation and have gained 10 -15 back :( I need more friends for motivation and accountability. I would love to be your friend and we can keep each other on track!
  • TXAPPLE73
    Options
    I'm new, too, and I have 100 pounds to lose. So, please add me if you'd like. I haven't even figured out how to add my pic yet. I joined MFP a few months ago, and quit because I hadn't figured out the system. But, I've gotten the hang of it, and I'm ready to go! We can do this!:smile:
  • ny77il
    ny77il Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've lost 28lbs over the last 4 months, but have kind of been in a rut for the last 3 weeks and not as diligent. Feel free to add me too!
  • victoriaalice39
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I would love to help and I could use help and motivation as well! Thanks.
  • cog62
    cog62 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    yeppers!!! I'm with ya! Together we can do this!
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    First, condolences on the loss of your mother. :flowerforyou:

The only person that can truly hold you accountable is you. MFP helps as long as you are completely honest with yourself. That includes admitting to all the foods on a bad eating day and being faced with those dreaded red numbers. Just remember you are making life long changes, and by making small managable changes, you will attain long term success. Don't do it all at once: break it down into baby steps. Month one: workout 4x a week. Month 2: eat better, etc. This also creates more opportunities for success & becomes a source of self-encouragement. Also, take all the measurements. Waist, hips, thighs, arms, boobs, body fat, weight, as many as possible. That way when your scale doesn't move, it's not so damn disheartening, because wut...I lost an inch off my hips! Woot! Good luck.
  • CodysMommy1
    Options
    Hi I have 100 lbs to lose. We all need to stick together and kick some butt!!! The more support we have the more we will succeed!! Everyone feel free to add me I am here to support and be supported! :)
  • hughjass783
    hughjass783 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 90lbs to lose, and it never hurts to have positive supporters!
  • belleamour
    Options
    I have 120 pounds I would like to lose too! feel free to add me! as can anyone else on this thread. together we can do this!
  • brittaney0625
    brittaney0625 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I started mine just over a year ago.. lost my cousin, grandpa, my husbands job, and much more all from Jan 31st 2013- Feb 14th. .. so I just quit..

I am back on it and and on day 43 and it is going well! Down 17lbs Still 130ishlbs to go.

Feel free to add me.
  • ushkii
    ushkii Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I have over a hundred to lose and starting again. I want to fit in a plane seat by October without needing an extender or feeling so crammed in. Anyone can add me if they like.