summer is over!!!

mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Now that summer is over today is my first day working out after my 2 month break ( I always take off in the summer time) Now it's time to kick butt again. I'm undecided if I am going to just do Insanity or a P90x/ Insanity split. I also need to start jogging cause now that summer is over I have 5k's lined up to do. I will be logging my food again but not getting too strict because I have a habit of being too strict and then not losing weight. Everyone have a great one!

Replies

• leanmass24
    leanmass24 Posts: 304 Member
    I hope that summer is over. It has been too hot. 117 degrees is not fun. the past few days have been nice though. Maybe i can start walking the dog on a regual basis. I know that he will enjoy it.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    I hope that summer is over. It has been too hot. 117 degrees is not fun. the past few days have been nice though. Maybe i can start walking the dog on a regual basis. I know that he will enjoy it.

I don't like to workout in the summer because i like to finish a workout and go outside to help cool off and can't do that in the summer cause it's hot outside. So I take July and August off. Now that it's September even though it's still hot I need to get back to my workouts. It's in the 90's here but atleast today when i finished my workout their is a breeze.
This discussion has been closed.