Started using MFP in 2013...It worked and I'm back again!

Options
I started using MFP back in January 2013 and dropped from 217 lbs down to 153 lbs in November 2013...A total of 64 lbs lost...In addition to MFP, I used a pedometer (Jawbone UP, Fitbit and generic device at various times), Runtastic (an App which tracks distance walked and integrates with MFP) and a digital food scale...I tracked EVERYTHING! And it worked! I hit a wall in July 2013 and couldn't lose weight, no matter how much I restricted my food intake, so I quit drinking alcohol and the weight literally flew off...I no longer drink alcohol (LOL)...I added pull-ups, push-ups, sit-ups and squats in November 2013 and gained muscle weight...I am healthier today (my recent bloodwork proves it! Everything is well within a normal range) than I was in my 20's...I'm thinner, stronger and my clothes fit well and comfortably...I FEEL GREAT! Over the holidays, I gained about 5 lbs of fat, so I rejoined MFP on January 1, 2014 to continue tracking my healthy lifestyle and lose that stubborn fat! I lost the 64 lbs without any friends support last year, but would enjoy some friends this year!

Please add me!