REACHED MY GOAL

Options
I'VE REACHED MY GOAL AND STILL LOOSING. HOW DO I MAINTAIN MY WEIGHT WITHOUT LOOSING ANY MORE WEIGHT???

Replies

• DEBORAHHEN
    DEBORAHHEN Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'VE REACHED MY GOAL AND STILL LOOSING. HOW DO I MAINTAIN MY WEIGHT WITHOUT LOOSING ANY MORE WEIGHT???
  • Sinnettfamily
    Sinnettfamily Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Go to goals and put your current weight in and your goal weight as the same and on the bottom click to maintain weight (where it ask loose 1 lb a week and so forth) that will give you your calories to eat to maintain your weight! CONGRATS ON REACHING YOUR GOAL!! :flowerforyou:
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    :happy: :flowerforyou:
    congratulations!!
    Now you need to figure out how many calories you need to eat to maintain your weight, it will be your BMR plus around 500 depending on how active you are during the day, plus exercise calories. Have you adjusted your goals in MFP? It should calculate this for you.
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you!
  • scostello24
    scostello24 Posts: 126
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
    I'm in the same boat...initially I increased my cals by 100 and am adding 50 cals a week if I am still loosing

Good luck, Kim
  • dshandt
    dshandt Posts: 192
    Options
    Congratulations! So exciting.....when I get there, I will set off fireworks :bigsmile: