Yummy breakfast sandwich...

Options
Consistently eating breakfast every morning is a challenge for me. I don't feel hungry in the mornings, but I constantly struggle with knowing I NEED to eat breakfast. I LOVE breakfast sandwiches, but was looking for a way to make one healthier. I was so excited when I figured this out this morning:

1 Franz White Thinwich
1 lg egg white
1 slice Kirkland Signature Ham
1/2 wedge of Laughing Cow Swiss

Toast the thinwich, fry the egg with some non-stick cooking spray. Heat up the ham in the same pan with the egg. Spread LC on bread, layer, eat and enjoy!

Calories: 164
Fat: 4g
Protein: 13g
Fiber: 5g

Now, I'm no culinary genius, so this was a great victory for me. I'm not reinventing the wheel here, but hopefully this will give you some ideas on making your own breakfasts!

Replies

• anikab
    anikab Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Consistently eating breakfast every morning is a challenge for me. I don't feel hungry in the mornings, but I constantly struggle with knowing I NEED to eat breakfast. I LOVE breakfast sandwiches, but was looking for a way to make one healthier. I was so excited when I figured this out this morning:

1 Franz White Thinwich
    1 lg egg white
    1 slice Kirkland Signature Ham
    1/2 wedge of Laughing Cow Swiss

Toast the thinwich, fry the egg with some non-stick cooking spray. Heat up the ham in the same pan with the egg. Spread LC on bread, layer, eat and enjoy!

Calories: 164
    Fat: 4g
    Protein: 13g
    Fiber: 5g

Now, I'm no culinary genius, so this was a great victory for me. I'm not reinventing the wheel here, but hopefully this will give you some ideas on making your own breakfasts!

OMG!!! This sounds AWESOME!! Thanks for this! I adore laughing cow swiss!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing