Friends Please! Let's Motivate Each Other

Options
Greetings to the MFP community!

I've lurked a while but took the plunge and registered because I love the supportive community. I'm a woman who turns 50 this year and I'm getting fit via sensible eating and exercise. I've done JMBR in the past and am walking now with my Fitbit and deciding between 10 Minute Trainer and T25. I love animals (have everything from cats and a dog to guinea pigs and bettas). I'm happily married and have an insane work schedule that likes to throw off my fitness plans. That's a big reason why I'm here, to be held accountable and share motivation. Let's tackle this journey together!

Replies

• fitformidlife
    Options
    Darn, I'm feeling lonely! Still hoping to connect with new friends here.
  • PamelaHenD
    PamelaHenD Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I work in a hospital and work l12 hour shifts of none stop sitting. I need to get off my but because in the 9 months I have been doing this I put on 10lbs. I am at 142 and need to be back at 132 or less. Last summer I didn't do much because I was to damn busy planning my wedding and getting married. Now that is over and done. Time for a new me..
  • melissamarah
    melissamarah Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll send you a friend request. I'm a married nanny in LA, which basically means I'm broke. I'm looking for more MFP friends, and hopefully that'll help me stay on track.