NSV!!!!!!!! WHOOP!

Options
Today, I have officially been eating healthy and exercising for 6 months... If 6 months ago today you told me I would still be eating healthy and working out in 6 months I would have laughed in your face!!!!! Happy 6 month anniversary to meeeee!!!!!!!!!

What is your most recent NSV???

Replies

• qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    yesteday the 22nd was my 6th month anniversary as well!!!! congrats!
  • moniew24
    moniew24 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I am definitely looking for that day. I am 21 days in!
  • SlimSonic
    SlimSonic Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have no NSV yet.....

But WELL DONE YOU ! Keep it going :drinker:
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Happy 6 month anniversary :flowerforyou: My most recent NSV was yesterday when I put on a pair of work pants I haven't worn in a while and they were much looser than before.
  • suzyfj8
    suzyfj8 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Congrats well done, my NSV this week is from a person I haven't seen in months telling me how great I look :)
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    yesteday the 22nd was my 6th month anniversary as well!!!! congrats!

happy 6 month anniversary to you!!!!! whoop!! :)
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    That is FANTASTIC!!!! So happy for you with this huge accomplishment!!!
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Awesome 6 months!
  • KarenGMT
    Options
    That's awesome! Good for you!

My NSV was when a co-worker called me over as I was walking past her and whispered, "You're losing weight, aren't you?" Made my day. (A NSnV [non-scale non-victory] is that I noticed my bras are now too big for me.:blushing: )

I've logged on for 65 days in a row--haven't missed a day since I've been on MFP.
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    That's awesome! Good for you!

My NSV was when a co-worker called me over as I was walking past her and whispered, "You're losing weight, aren't you?" Made my day. (A NSnV [non-scale non-victory] is that I noticed my bras are now too big for me.:blushing: )

I've logged on for 65 days in a row--haven't missed a day since I've been on MFP.

that is awesome!!!! good for you!!
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Congrats on 6 months! :flowerforyou:

I'm 21 days in, long way to go yet... but my most recent NSV victory has happened all week... ALL of my "fat" jeans fit comfortably now (they were TIGHT in December). Hopefully I'll be able to retire about 5 pairs of jeans in the next couple of weeks. :laugh:
  • supermysza
    supermysza Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Congrats :)
    My recent NSV is that I have regained by waist curve :)
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    Congrats on 6 months! :flowerforyou:

I'm 21 days in, long way to go yet... but my most recent NSV victory has happened all week... ALL of my "fat" jeans fit comfortably now (they were TIGHT in December). Hopefully I'll be able to retire about 5 pairs of jeans in the next couple of weeks. :laugh:

Great job!!! Keep going! and NEVER give up!!! If you fall off the wagon get back on...
  • blc1971
    blc1971 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!! I have 2:

First, I was told yesterday by a woman who works in my building that I am really looking tiny!! Never heard that before, except from my hubby!

Second, I tried on a pair of size 8 jeans and they fit!! Granted this brand runs a little big, but I haven't been a single digit size in my adult life...and I'm nearly 43 years old!

Great thread and congrats on continued success!
  • daniellabella986
    daniellabella986 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome accomplishment! Keep it up for the next 6!
  • jeeplovin
    jeeplovin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great job! Happy Dance :)
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    all my holiday weight is lost - so I guess that is a scale victory but I am coming dangerously close to my 2 year anniversary of logging and working out - would love to hit 70 pounds lost by then.
  • Dreya711
    Dreya711 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I completed the full 30 Day Shred yesterday and my pants don't leave a button mark on my belly anymore :)
  • yamigarcia1
    Options
    wooo, congrats!
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    6 months sounds like a long time when you're just starting out That's awesome! Keep up the good work!

I have a pair of slacks that were never tight, but I found out this morning that they are now definitely too big to wear. AND I have once again passed up king cake in the breakroom at work and had my preplanned snack instead.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!