Will a little jail time do Bieber some good??? Vote up MFP.

Options

Replies

• breakingthecycle722
    Options
    nutz in his mouth, everybody wins!
  • breakingthecycle722
    Options
    No, it will elevate his street cred yo.
    lets-go-to-prison-merlot-500x334.jpg

Haha, love this movie!
    People dont you know, dont you know its about time!
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    You can say whatever yo uwant about Justice Beaver but you put 50 Million in my bank account when i was 18 years old, then i would have several mug shots by now. i would have to hire a guy to literally keep me alive. Everyone gets on their high horse but i promise you that if you had as much money as he does at such a young age you would be pushing the legal limits and even breaking them very often.

Don't be jealous. However, he did break the law and should be punished accordingly.

I totally agree with this.

And didnt he get arrested in Florida? You can kill someone in cold blood and get away with it there, doubtful a spoiled pop star will do time for a dui.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    maybe rehab. but i doubt it.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    You can say whatever yo uwant about Justice Beaver but you put 50 Million in my bank account when i was 18 years old, then i would have several mug shots by now. i would have to hire a guy to literally keep me alive. Everyone gets on their high horse but i promise you that if you had as much money as he does at such a young age you would be pushing the legal limits and even breaking them very often.

Don't be jealous. However, he did break the law and should be punished accordingly.

I totally agree with this.

And didnt he get arrested in Florida? You can kill someone in cold blood and get away with it there, doubtful a spoiled pop star will do time for a dui.

As much as I dig it when someone agrees with me I hope you're not talking about the Trayvon Martin case when you say that you can kill someone in cold blood and get away with it. :-(
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options

I think you said it. I can't imagine what that would be like. I know I would have behaved badly just like most of them have! He's not the only celebrity child brat to behave out of control. I feel bad for the kid (where are his parents?!?) and wish some would inform him that he won't be famous forever, soon no one will give a crap because a new Disney made pop star will emerge when he gets too old, and thus, he shouldn't piss away his money or his health, lest he wind up broke, dead, or in a rehab facility in 10 years. I think it's sad and no, jail time won't do a bit of good. It won't be jail time like the rest of us would have to serve!
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    Lol how is Bieber an a-hole?

You would have given me all the money and the fame in the world at age 16 like that and the power to sleep with any woman on earth??

I would have already died.

The point where he is now is actually admirable and respectable. I applaud his attitude in respect to the pressures of his existence.

We all grow up and go through such a phase of becoming a young man and wanting to act tough. Its part of normal maturity.

Except he is growing up in the public eye. I think all of you putting him down are ignoring how obvious it is that you are just jealous of a man who became more popular than any celebrity in the whole world with his first hit single and a handful of youtube vids.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    no,,, not one bit.
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    If there is a God in Heaven, his butt needs some jail time.
  • JuzDuIt
    JuzDuIt Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    He needs a kick in the *kitten* by some parental figure....

Let's ante up and buy an island to send all these A-holes to... Beiber, Lohab, Cyrus... the Island of Misfit Child Stars....
  • arrseegee
    arrseegee Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    He's young, and while he's acting like a total idiot I think what he needs is to be taken out of the limelight, away from all his drug-enabling rapper 'friends', and get some real help. Maybe he deserves jail for what he's done but I think rehab would be more helpful for him.
  • headofphat
    Options

Do you really think that he hasn't already had this? Come on!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I don't think it will get rid of his huge ego and *kitten* personality, but he deserves it.
    He is such a freaking idiot.
  • breakingthecycle722
    Options

Do you really think that he hasn't already had this? Come on!
    :yawn: say "aaaaaahhhh":smokin:
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Seriously, can't we deport him now? Why should the USA have to pay for his jail time, send him back to his home country like we'd do with a non-celebrity.
  • fitfreakymom
    Options
    Seriously, can't we deport him now? Why should the USA have to pay for his jail time, send him back to his home country like we'd do with a non-celebrity.
    um we dont want it back here lol, him and rob ford are an embarrasment to our country and bieber should be sent to a regular jail like everybody else.
  • fitfreakymom
    Options
    His parents failed him, it their job to keep him from getting where he is now and they failed.

You would have given me all the money and the fame in the world at age 16 like that and the power to sleep with any woman on earth??

The point where he is now is actually admirable and respectable. I applaud his attitude in respect to the pressures of his existence.

We all grow up and go through such a phase of becoming a young man and wanting to act tough. Its part of normal maturity.

Except he is growing up in the public eye. I think all of you putting him down are ignoring how obvious it is that you are just jealous of a man who became more popular than any celebrity in the whole world with his first hit single and a handful of youtube vids.
  • headofphat
    Options
    um we dont want it back here lol, him and rob ford are an embarrasment to our country and bieber should be sent to a regular jail like everybody else.

Who is Rob Ford? Is he the mayor of Toronto? That guy is a magnificent train wreck that i can't look away from. Anxiously waiting for his next fail.
  • nutellabrah
    Options
    You're all just a bunch of haters.

Wanting to treat a celebrity like a normal person.

Most of you think the idea of worshiping a celebrity and looking up to them is a bad thing. You people don't understand what its like to dream or aspire to be great.

You keep saying stuff like treat him like a regular person, send him to jail, when its not fair to ignore what his life really is like and the pressures of it. He doesn't have a regular life so its not fair to trial him like a regular person. Duhhh!

Most human beings could not handle such power. Its not normal.

And he's not an *kitten*. He is actually pretty cheeky and aware of who he is. He does things to troll. He is a genius, in music and in comedy. Which is why so many girls connected with him on earth.

Show some tolerance for the expressions of the younger generations you disrespectful jealous haters.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options

Admirable and respectable? Definitely not words I would use to describe Justin Bieber.

And being a man has nothing to do with age. My 8-year-old is more of a man than him.

ETA my vote: he needs to do jail time like any average citizen would. However, I don't believe it would do him any good. With that said, there's always hope!