They ordered Pizza

Options
They ordered pizza from old chicago again today. I can smell it. They are eating right by my office. Not fair. :grumble:

Replies

• kaiyacali
    kaiyacali Posts: 175
    Options
    They ordered pizza from old chicago again today. I can smell it. They are eating right by my office. Not fair. :grumble:
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    fifty lashes with a wet noodle- and then take a walk
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    fifty lashes with a wet noodle- and then take a walk
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Options
    It's not worth it. You will feel worse (mentally and physcially) for eating it. When you want to splurge pick something you absolutely love and have the time to enjoy not just something that is there.
  • honeybee71
    Options
    I work in Public Health. In honor of National Public Health Awareness Week, they ordered pizza from pizza hut for us. I ate 2 pieces of pepperoni. I think I can have a carrot for dinner now.:sad:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    HAHA!!! (Not at you) I am thinking of that commercial with the girl that has the "cinnimon buns" butt!!! Just picture that pizza attached to all their bodies dripping greese!!! GROSS!!!!

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!!! HAHA!:laugh:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    I used to work in an office where there was a different food item ordered or brought to us ALMOST EVERY DAY!!!

That commercial always helped me! Because it's so true!

You're a better person and they will be jealious that you resisted the temptation!!!
  • kaiyacali
    Options
    LOL! Thanks for your support! Cinabutts!
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    No problem! Been there before so I know how you feel!

If I ever have a pizza craving I made a pita-pizza! They're actually pretty tasty and filling too! Not to mention low on cals and fat. I will post my recipe on the recipe board if you're interested!

Maybe you can make it tonight and kick that craving!! :tongue:

"Cinabutts" - HAHA!!! I laughed so hard my eyes watered!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I like to do that too...I usually get the Flat Out flatbread and make pizza on that. I put green peppers, mushrooms, black olives and onions on it...yummy.
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Yeah! And they are good! Flatout bread or pitas work great! And you can pile them high with yummy veggies and LF cheese!

And be sure to use marinara sauce - fewer cals most other sauces. :tongue: (my satisfied face)

I can't spell today! GEEZZZ!
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    No need to post the recipe, it's very straight forward...

bread, marinara sauce, veggies, turkey pepperoni or chopped canadian bacon, seasonings, LF cheese.

Bake in conventional/toaster oven on 350 degrees for about 15 minutes.

Fast, filling... and YUMMY!
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Be strong! Just look up the calories and fat grams at Pizzahut.com or whatever their website is. Then you won't want any!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    HAHA!!! (Not at you) I am thinking of that commercial with the girl that has the "cinnimon buns" butt!!! Just picture that pizza attached to all their bodies dripping greese!!! GROSS!!!!

YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!!! HAHA!:laugh:

Oh I'll really have to remember that for the next time. My evil son came by last night and brought pizza. I ate two slices. :grumble:
  • kaiyacali
    Options
    Yeah, I had a tuna sandwich. Gross. I don't want to eat anything now. :cry:
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    Just think... if they replaced all the pizza commercials with that cinnabutts commercial how healthier we all would be! Haha!

For some reason that commercial has always stayed with me! When I see food commercial (which is like every other one!) I just think cinnabutts, cinnabutts, cinnabutts!!! Or I just close my eyes and picture the beach!

They did a follow up to the cinnabutts commercial with the guy who put a doughnut around his waist, but think the first was better.
  • kaiyacali
    Options
    Oh! Yeah! At least they've stopped asking me if I want to order out. Now I just hear them taking orders, and smelling it later. :explode:
  • Caramel Cutie
    Options
    LOL! Thanks for your support! Cinabutts!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You said "CINABUTTS!!!" Love it!!
  • lockedcj7
    lockedcj7 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    We had free pizza at lunch today. I managed to hold myself to two pieces and some salad. I consider it a personal victory!
  • KrisKabob
    Options
    I guess when it comes down to it pizza isn't the enemy is it??? The quantity of pizza we eat is!!! Note to self: skinny people eat pizza and manage to stay thin, right?