Men and Body Hair

Options

Replies

• lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I like chest/stomach hair, but I prefer it to be trimmed and not completely wild and unruly.

On facial hair, I like sideburns...who doesn't have sideburns? Other than that though, I'm not a big fan of 'staches, beards, goatees (no), soul patch (definitely no). I'd take a full beard over a goatee though; it shows commitment.

"Down there" needs to be "cared for," like the chest and stomach.

Now my husband has an extremely hairy back. It's pretty gross, I'm not gonna lie. I DO like to wax that shizz though.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I LOVE a hairy chest, grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! That is the sexiest thing ever!!!!
  • bannedword
    bannedword Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I like men. I don't care if they're hairy, or not, or trimmed or whatever. They're yummy.
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I didnt read any previous posts. But, in my opinion, if you dont like body hair, you're too young to appreciate a real man.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I didnt read any previous posts. But, in my opinion, if you dont like body hair, you're too young to appreciate a real man.

Is wisdom talking?! :wink:
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I prefer a man to do whatever he is comfortable with, hair doesn't bother me unless it is tickling my nose.
  • _Rogue
    _Rogue Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love hairy men. They just seem so manly.

:blushing: :love:
    tumblr_mn4nrxBSmU1qb24rno5_500.jpg

Sweet lord...yes...this is A OK in my book. Yumm.

But I will say a neatly kept twig and berries is always appreciated.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Keep the playground well maintained, or no extracurricular activities for you.

Otherwise, we're good. Men have body hair. They just do.
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Generally I ask whatever woman I'm with what she prefers. She's the one with her hands on me I don't feel myself for sh*ts and giggles.

Now he's a giver!

I like hair on a man, it's manly, man.

the dude 2 post back, yes!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I prefer a man to do whatever he is comfortable with, hair doesn't bother me unless it is tickling my nose.
    slow-clap-o.gif
    How you doin?
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    meh i have lots of body hair and never get rid of it why would i hate on someone else for theirs
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Love a hairy chest on a man! My husband is hairy (not on the back) and I find it sexy!
  • quixoteQ
    quixoteQ Posts: 484
    Options
    A guy who shaves body hair will do anything. So, you just need to decide if that's what you want in a man.
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a preference either way. The only thing I don't like is the fuzzy whiskers that scratch my face... shaved or grown out.. but not in between.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I don't mind chest hair, although back hair gives me the ick.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    Anything you can reach gets trimmed. Anything you can't reach gets waxed.

What about the taint brah?
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I don't mind some of it on a guys chest or something but facial hair I don't really like all too much. Its kinda like kissing a toothbrush, is much nicer to kiss super smooth lips.
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options

What do you think? Shave that shizz? Let it grow? Trim it up so it's less Austin Powers-esque?

I like at least *some* body hair - otherwise he looks like he hasn't hit puberty yet.

Not as bothered by back hair as I used to be - but it is preferable if body hair is fair instead of dark & thick. Facial hair I am not particularly impressed with as it is scratchy - although I do like a good mustache.

Trimming is always a good idea.
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Real men don't shave their body hair.
    And what exactly makes you the authority on what makes a "real" man??
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    If he is not a Cardassian, he should have hair on his body.

cardassian.jpeg

Hawt