33 female looking to lose 30+ need friends.

Options
2»

Replies

• missallenxox
    missallenxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    add me i am looking for support too, im 24, 5'7" 181lbs eek looking to lose atleast 40lbs.
  • alwaysdance
    alwaysdance Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and determined to drop at least 30lbs before I turn 30. Let's kick some butt!
  • babinsiegel
    babinsiegel Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I'm 33 and looking to lose 40 lbs! I could use the support and motivation too!!
  • tinnyhinny
    tinnyhinny Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends to add. Looking to lose 20-27lbs still. More support the better!
  • mswsuperstar
    mswsuperstar Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. Therapist here looking to lose weight. I run so I'm a solid thick girl and am love mfp! I would like accountability friends too. I can do life coaching or online therapy for a fee. Let me know.
  • Jhutchi5
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I joined for accountability purposes. I can be very disciplined and focused then I fall off the proverbial band wagon. I am looking to lose 20 lbs by June and I know I can do it if I have others on the journey. Good luck!
  • joleneljohnson
    Options
    I am 30 and looking to lose 30-40 lbs this year (I am at 184 now). Trying to really get fit and healthy to hike the Inca Trail in June and then getting ready for kids in the not so distant future. I welcome all supportive friends!
  • Rachel632
    Rachel632 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 and looking to lose 50+ lbs. Want and need support! Been tracking for a few days now and starting to get in the groove!
  • scottylisi
    scottylisi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm 35 this year and I've been overweight been overweight all my life... Sitting at 184-ish at the moment, looking to lose at least 30+ lbs, was found to have high blood pressure last year so I stopped smoking (I had a cheeky one last night) and I am training with a personal trainer 3 times a week to help me bring my weight down. My biggest pitfall is cooking at night and eating huge portions and generally being inactive after that so I'm hoping that with logging all my food down, getting support from fellow MFP members, this will help me meet my goal! I haven't set myself a target date, I'd just be happy to lose weight :)

Here to support you! :)
  • lexcoulstring
    lexcoulstring Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm new but I did loose 26 pounds in 6 months. Not sure if you except guy friends but I am here :)
  • s4naz
    s4naz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and have lost almost 20lbs, with a goal to lose an additional 15! Feel free to add me. :)
  • reeny34
    reeny34 Posts: 72
    Options
    I am 34 years old and looking to lose 55lbs. Feel free to add me :happy:
  • jyljyl
    jyljyl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey im looking for a someone who is doing a low carb diet while doing that new T25 workout! i just started it monday and wanted to find someone to compare notes with and share my weight loss journey. im a 30 year female with 20 lbs to lose.
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options
    I will be 33 next month. I've been losing weight for almost 3 years but only on MFP since April of last year. I'm down 75 lbs and half my size. Currently my goal weight is 145, but that's is subject to change.......so I'm 15 away from my goal. I started running last summer, but since it got cold, I've been fairly inactive. Hope to start running again as soon as it's above 30 at 5am!! I know I'm closer to my goal than you want but please add me if you want!! Good luck!! Btw I also have a fitbit
  • hellotodahworld28
    Options
    I'd like to be included in this group as well! I am looking to lose 25 lbs, or to feel lots better! I think that poudage loss will help. I am actually 45, does that work?
  • hellotodahworld28
    Options
    This is how I am too!
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Always looking for active friends! I definitely fluctuate with the seaons myself. Will send you a request. Anyone else please feel free to add too!
  • sunshinemcf
    Options
    wow ...you look great. You are inspiring.
  • sunshinemcf
    Options
    I was saying my last post to the woman who lost over 100 lbs I believe...anyways anyone can add me. I'm trying to loose 40. I'm getting married in the Fall and my dress fits but I dont mind taking it in if needed ; ) and I want to wear an Asian wedding dress for the tea ceramony as my fiance is Chinese. Let's see how many inches I can loose by the summer when I go looking for Chinese wedding dresses. lol. Wish me luck. Friend me so we can motivate each other.