Calorie count wrong on item

Options
i drink k cup coffee every morning, for some reason it comes up with it being 110 calories, its plain black coffee, even checked the website. I found where to edit the settings for its calories , yet everything i enter a k cup, it comes up with the old calories and not the new. Must be something im misssing, a little help please. ive logged in and out a few times.

Replies

• hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Sometimes that just happens. I don't even log coffee or tea since it is something like 5 calories, and my thought is whatever!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Choose a different entry. I found a bunch with 0-2 calories when I just did a search.
  • davemunger
    davemunger Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    You could create your own entry for it if you use it often. Call it Andy K-cup or something like that. Then you know you have the right calorie count.
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Did you fill in the reason for editing box and enter? If so then you may just need to enter it again as a new food with the correct cal count.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Instead of adding a new one to add even more entries for people to shuffle through for the exact same thing, just find an entry for the exact one you're drinking. If there aren't any correct ones (there are usually SEVERAL of the same things entered), then edit it to correct it. Someone probably entered the one you found in the database, including whatever they added to it (milk or whatever), instead of saving it in "My Meals". I think if an item has a certain number of confirmations, the system won't let you change it. At least that's what I've found.