Just joining

Options
It's almost swim suit season. I have been trying to lose a few pounds for a couple of months but no luck. I am hoping tracking my food intake more rigorously will point out where I am running into problems.:drinker:

Replies

• blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    It's almost swim suit season. I have been trying to lose a few pounds for a couple of months but no luck. I am hoping tracking my food intake more rigorously will point out where I am running into problems.:drinker:
  • lilmandy89
    lilmandy89 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Welcome and goodluck to you :flowerforyou:
  • jpwarner
    jpwarner Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I am sure you will look sexy in that new suit. A lot of great folk on here that will help.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I hope this site helps! :flowerforyou:
  • mking
    mking Posts: 45
    Options
    welcome
  • blondeheat
    blondeheat Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I really like how easy it is to put in food and exercises. Previous attempts at counting whatever got me so fixed on food that it made everything worse!

I like see the extra calories add up as I enter my exercise. I am sure I would have skipped working out yesterday and today if not for that motivation.

Going to visit my mom over the weekend. It's always challenging to eat well and exercise cause it's so crazying trying to see everyone I am supposed to while I am in town. Wish me luck!