20 year old trying to lose 50+. Let's be friends!

Options
I've been on MFP for some time but only just started my real weight loss journey. I'm really determined to get to my goal. I know I said I'm trying to lose 50+ pounds, but I really just wanna fit into my old clothes. I've got clothes that I've worn only once because they were purchased while I was blowing up. All between size 00 and 7.

I'm tried of feeling sluggish and hating the way I look.

I've been doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and just started doing her 6 week 6 pack level 1.

Wanna be friends? :happy:

Replies

• Ranimalove
    Options
    Hey there! I am 20 (going on 21 in June), and trying to lose a bit of weight and tone up before I go on vacation in February.

I am currently working on Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred, actually! I just finished Day Five and I'm feeling good! Did you have good results with her 3DS program? Success stories would definitely be motivating. I have read some online already.

I would love to be friends as well! I just started using MFP and I have none :)
  • 22rin22
    22rin22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. I will be 22 in April and want to lose 55lbs. I am on week 3 of Jillian Michaels ripped in 30.
  • johnny7625
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • Goldenine
    Options
    Nice to meet you! I'm in a similar situation, I've been on MFP a while but lost the motivation to keep updating my profile.

I'm 21 and looking to lose about another 30 pounds this year. :smile:
  • SophieA9083
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me I'm 20 and I want to get to 11 stone ideally and see if I can get me a jokey licence, then I plan to settle at 12st probably after some steak and cake eating and muscle gaining until I feel comfortable...p.s I love cake, it's my downfall!
  • hurricanegirl13
    Options
    22 here! I just started the 30 day shred today, and it seriously kicked my but. I'm also looking to lose 50+ (okay... 80+) pounds. I'm down for support friends!
  • HelloImKelsey
    HelloImKelsey Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 too! Trying to lose around 70. I'll add you :)
  • Azra124
    Azra124 Posts: 39
    Options
    Hey there! I am 20 (going on 21 in June), and trying to lose a bit of weight and tone up before I go on vacation in February.

I am currently working on Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred, actually! I just finished Day Five and I'm feeling good! Did you have good results with her 3DS program? Success stories would definitely be motivating. I have read some online already.

I would love to be friends as well! I just started using MFP and I have none :)

I have lost an inch around my waist already, today will be day 5 for me, so I hope I can keep loosing inches.
  • Earth2Graceee
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25 and have an ultimate goal of losing 50 pounds. I'd love to have some supportive friends to cheer me on along the way & vice versa! ????