What if I sleep half the day away?

Options
Do I still try to get my minimum calories in? I'm used to walking and fidgeting ALL day, but today I was EXTREMELY lazy and slept until 3pm.

I went to the gym after "breakfast".

So do I still try to get my 1200 calories in?

Replies

• bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I say "Yes." the 1200 calories are the calories your body uses when doing nothing (BMR)--right?
    Therefore, the minimum you would eat is 1200. If you choose to eat any of the exercise calories, that is your call.
    :drinker: (water).
  • rfialkiewicz
    rfialkiewicz Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I would say yes.

I haven't tried it here yet, but when I was loosing weight on my own, not eating at least the minimum on days I was lazy shocked my body pretty badly. It also made it difficult to get moving the next day, oddly enough.

EDIT: ninja'ed
  • karissastephens
    karissastephens Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt TRY and eat those 1200 calories is you are not wanting to. Just because it says that you should doesn't mean you HAVE TO. Just make sure if you eat, that each meal is not over 750 calories or it will be stored as fat after that amount. Your body will be on overload. If you slept all day and are only hungry enough for a regualr caloric meal than don't worry about not eating ALL your calories today.

If your wondering if you can eat that many then YES MA'AM you can :) again...just don't eat over 750 calories a meal.
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Yeah I would say to eat them otherwise "hello Starvation mode" :laugh: ... i would suggest 'Grazing' eating lots of little meals / snacks spaced out... but make them healthy ones!
  • karissastephens
    karissastephens Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    your body wont go into starvation mode in one day.