Put me in coach, I'm ready to play!

amelia_atlantic
amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Game plan for this week:
1) NO alcohol.
2) Eating clean and lean every meal (nothing processed, chill out on the cheese consumption, watch sodium etc).
3) Exercise six days.

Time to amp up and out of this plateau!

What's everyone's weekly plans (if any) now that the long weekend is over? :huh:

Replies

• jaylu
    jaylu Posts: 158
    OohhH i like this!
    ok my game plan for this week:

1) Do at least 60 mins of exercise everyday mon to fri - no excuse because i'm off work for the week

2)I have 3 weddings to go to this week thurs, fri and sat - drive thurs and fri so water all the way and 3 drinks max on sat (malibu and coke zero 50cals each)

3)control the snacking between lunch and dinner and dinner and bed time! (this will be the hardest!)

4)Have to make cookies,fudge,cupcakes and scones for my churches fund raising bake sale/coffee morning on sat, (i wont be attending because i'll be at wedding no 3 but i still have to make stuff for it) DONT EAT THEM ALL!!!
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    I've already started my week plan, but here goes...

1) Do Bob Harper's DVD series according to his schedule (it's a 4-week process...this is week 1)

2) Run Tuesday, Thursday, Friday

3) Keep watching the food - so far so good!!

4) Run the Komen Race for the Cure on Sunday - and don't beat myself up if my time is slower than this past Sunday's 5K. There are hills and about 24000 more people involved!
  • amelia_atlantic

2)I have 3 weddings to go to this week thurs, fri and sat - drive thurs and fri so water all the way and 3 drinks max on sat (malibu and coke zero 50cals each)

THREE weddings this week?! You're a trooper!
    I've had SO MANY weddings this summer. I have two on the same day (the 18th)! YIKES!

As a seasoned wedding guest, I suggest avoid the hor'dourves (however you spell it!) and dance those drinks off on the dance floor!! Have fun!
  • amelia_atlantic
    4) Run the Komen Race for the Cure on Sunday - and don't beat myself up if my time is slower than this past Sunday's 5K. There are hills and about 24000 more people involved!

Sounds great!! Good luck on your run! Remember, the goal is to FINISH and that it's for charity!
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member

Sounds great!! Good luck on your run! Remember, the goal is to FINISH and that it's for charity!

VERY true! :)
  • jaylu
    jaylu Posts: 158
    two weddings on the same day?! wow!

Im also going to avoid the mashed potatoes at these weddings because the hotels make them with proper heavy whipping cream and mountains of butter (which is why they taste so amazing) but i cant wait to dance the night away - its been a while since i've been out dancing as i'm pinching the pennies to pay for my own wedding so im gonna make up for it on the dance floor! :)

plus the wedding on thursday is only an evening do - no dinner involved so i'll make a healthy one before we set off.

- good luck with the run on sunday, just the fact that your putting yourself out there and getting up and doing is fantastic and its for charity which is even better!
This discussion has been closed.