You cook your food HOW??

Options
iamspdd
iamspdd Posts: 134 Member
Was watching Steve Harvey today and he had someone on his show that was showing how to use common household items in multiple ways. One way cooking food in the dishwasher. Thoughts?

Here's mind: :sick:

Replies

• JonnyR214
    JonnyR214 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    dishwasher? oh my......Well i couldn't cook if my life depended on it, the only thing i can make without it being engulfed in flames is cereal
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I wash sports gear (like running shoes or hockey equipment) in the dishwasher. Not sticking food in there. I'd rather boil it in water, in a pot, on the stove.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I cook my food until it's burnt or until I get sick of waiting and eat it halfway cooked, that's how.
    On the stove or oven.
  • dauvis
    dauvis Posts: 57
    Options
    I've heard of this before. It's supposed to be something like sous vide but without buying special equipment.
  • carsmakemebeep
    carsmakemebeep Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I cook my food until it's burnt or until I get sick of waiting and eat it halfway cooked, that's how.
    On the stove or oven.
    This one made me cry i laughed so hard xD
  • iamspdd
    iamspdd Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    On the stove or oven.

We must have been taught to cook by the same person.
  • nohaynicknamesdisponibles
    Options
    I'm preparing my food since I'm 12 years old and I can't see any problem to do it; it's pretty easy, you just have to practice.