Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    just want this on my newsfeed

....and your back....and face.....

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: '

everywhere but the hair...

:heart: :flowerforyou: I think I love you.....but you won't accept my FR. :brokenheart: :cry:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    just want this on my newsfeed

....and your back....and face.....

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: '

everywhere but the hair...

:heart: :flowerforyou: I think I love you.....but you won't accept my FR. :brokenheart: :cry:

She won't except mine either....I except her little dents and all:flowerforyou:
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options

giphy.gif \m/

It blew my mind when I realized that was Peeta!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    MFP is such a **** block!
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options

giphy.gif \m/

It blew my mind when I realized that was Peeta!

You said blew....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • richiesgirl03
    Options
    Send me a friend request. I'm a mother of 4. My daily goal is to focus on my protein intake. My food diary is open and it may give you some ideas. Have you tried PB2?
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    If you drink coffee I make a protein coffee drink the the mornings. 1 cup coffee, 1 cup almond milk (or any milk), and 1 scoop chocolate protein powder. I blend mine, but shaking works too. If I'm working out, I save half the scoop for post workout. But it's helped me get my protein for sure. I add the other half a scoop to my breakfast smoothie afterwards. I've also tried protein hot chocolate and protein chocolate cake with good results, but those are special occasions because they can be pretty high in calories. I've recently gotten into spicy roasted chickpeas too. Yummy. And I always have some cottage cheese in the fridge. I prefer it to yogurt because of the protein.
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    bump