Any one else do paleo?

Options
Looking for my fellow paleo pals ! I don't totally live off of the paleo diet all the time, I tend to do it for a month or two then go back to regular eating for a while. Currently I am doing it though, I love how effective and clean it is eating paleo! Anyone looking to eat clean and lose weight I highly recommend it to! It does wonders (: so if you already do paleo or maybe have interest in it or just looking for a friend add me! I'm always in the market for friends with goals in health and fitness weather you're in great shape or struggle just like me !!!

Replies

• seamonster1203
    seamonster1203 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Not around here lol
  • impossibleBadWolf
    impossibleBadWolf Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm Paleo-ish. I'm easing into it as I have a three year old that needs the transitioning period haha. I have a lot of friends that are purely primal and Paleo, so that helps!
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    Op, if you are interested in doing paleo and interacting with other people doing paleo I suggest you go to the Groups tab at the top of the page and do a search for Paleo there. I tried and found several groups that would probably work well for you.

As you might have guessed from other responses, a topic like this tends to have a giant target sign painted all over it. Many people on the main forums feel that diets like paleo are unecessary or too restrictive for most people (I tend to agree), but if you are really interested in it, there are plenty of groups where you can find other like minded people.
  • Wishbone51
    Options
    I've been eating Paleo (+ dairy) for 3 weeks now. I was eating total crap before, so I didn't think that I would stick to it. I had thought I would especially miss the sugar (big soda drinker).. After two days of going through the dreaded "low-carb flu", I woke up feeling refreshed and more energy then I have had in years. I also noticed that I really don't ever feel hungry, and no cravings for the old stuff. Lost 13 pounds so far :)

Wayne