Paleo anyone?

Options
Looking for my fellow paleo pals ! I don't totally live off of the paleo diet all the time, I tend to do it for a month or two then go back to regular eating for a while. Currently I am doing it though, I love how effective and clean it is eating paleo! Anyone looking to eat clean and lose weight I highly recommend it to! It does wonders (: so if you already do paleo or maybe have interest in it or just looking for a friend add me! I'm always in the market for friends with goals in health and fitness weather you're in great shape or struggle just like me !!!

Replies

• leshel99
    leshel99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello, im technically on paleo also except my carbs are a tad lower then the "normal". trying to put my body is a state of nutritional ketosis. im 14 days in, feeling GREAT! looking forward to whats coming!

good luck to you,
    anisa
  • diehardsweetheart
    Options
    Paleo is the only thing that works for me, I'm allergic to gluten and not a huge fan of dairy so that was easy to get rid of. Unfortunately I haven't been following it lately, way way too much sugar and processed foods so I've regained what I've lost and more. Oh well, it's a new day and time to start over. It's nice to know of others with the same lifestyle/diet as I'm French Canadian and all my family seems to eat is bread and cheese haha
  • fishnbrah
    fishnbrah Posts: 550
    Options
    hello, im technically on paleo also except my carbs are a tad lower then the "normal". trying to put my body is a state of nutritional ketosis. im 14 days in, feeling GREAT! looking forward to whats coming!

good luck to you,
    anisa

why would you want to do that, are you morbidly obese?