Just starting and I need to lose 80 lbs. Need some support!

Options
Hey all! I am 18 years old and I have finally decided to take control of my life back. For the past 10 years or so I have been dealing with this weight and have been on yo-yo diets. The weight has caused me nothing but trouble and has caused me some serious depression in the past because of people making fun of me. I am an emotional eater so I have a problem with binge-eating. At one point I had problems with purging as well but I kicked the habit. For the past week I have been watching what I eat and cutting down on my soda intake and I've lost nearly 5 pounds. This has kind of opened up my eyes and made me realize that I am strong. I need some support though guys. Who wants to help me out?!

Replies

• udayasuryav
    udayasuryav Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi Cody,

I recently joined fitnesspal. So might not be great help in advice ;) but can def support you in your journey.

I have to lose around 100 pounds as well :)

Udaya
  • EV76
    EV76 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can do it Cody! Just keep logging in and set some short term goals. Have fun along the way. =}
  • udayasuryav
    udayasuryav Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just realized I lost the same 5 pounds too . Yey us ! :) 5 pounds at a time :)
  • mmommymusings
    mmommymusings Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • Sophiareed218
    Sophiareed218 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Just starting too! Just had my second baby 2 months ago and want to take off all the excess weight! I also have a lot to lose. Everyday is a new day to succeed! Keep trying and don't let a small setback derail you.
  • CodyB96
    Options
    Good luck! I know we can do it!