34lbs down!!! From 210 to 176 with pics

Options

Replies

• marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You should be so proud of yourself.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You got this!
  • soldiergrl_101
    soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I know right spandex pants are the worst!
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Wow you look absolutely amazing!!!
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    oh i know about weight on the bottom.. im finally in a 12 from a 35 .. you look smaller than a 18.. anyway you look amazing.

Everyone says I look smaller than an 18, I feel smaller than an 18, and you would think after 34lbs I would drop a pant size...But it seems no matter what store i go to any size smaller just doesnt fit :(

first, you look great. I think everybody just weighs differently and carries their weight differently. When I started I was 251 size 20/18, I was squeezing into some 18/16's. Now I'm 246 and a comfy 16. Weird to me because I've see 246 carry higher sizes. And even with a 5 pound weight change that's a 2 pants size difference! Then, look at you, 34 pounds, same pants size, dramatic results. The scale is a liar! Feel free to add ????
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW.... I mean you look so so amazing!! Loving that Core Work!!! Awesome job!
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, good work!

I totally under the scale obsession, ugh! but I think you will LOVE your body with the weights too!!!
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Wow.. What a difference.. You are so attractive and such a inspiration.. Keep us posted
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    oh i know about weight on the bottom.. im finally in a 12 from a 35 .. you look smaller than a 18.. anyway you look amazing.

Everyone says I look smaller than an 18, I feel smaller than an 18, and you would think after 34lbs I would drop a pant size...But it seems no matter what store i go to any size smaller just doesnt fit :(

first, you look great. I think everybody just weighs differently and carries their weight differently. When I started I was 251 size 20/18, I was squeezing into some 18/16's. Now I'm 246 and a comfy 16. Weird to me because I've see 246 carry higher sizes. And even with a 5 pound weight change that's a 2 pants size difference! Then, look at you, 34 pounds, same pants size, dramatic results. The scale is a liar! Feel free to add ????

Wow good for you, see i try 16s and they just won't happen, barley get up my thigh. But everyone says to me omg you wear a size 18 :0 so I guess your right it's just a matter of how you hold it :)
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • pacsqueen
    Options
    i kept one pair of jeans from the beginning just so I can put them on and remind myself of where I started. SOOO hard to believe I used to wear them!!
  • Annalisa_87
    Annalisa_87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing pics. Really great work. I hope to add a pic here eventually.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job.
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    i kept one pair of jeans from the beginning just so I can put them on and remind myself of where I started. SOOO hard to believe I used to wear them!!

I know how you feel, i have a pair of size 4 jeans that I bought after I graduated Military Basic Training, I cant even get my calf through at the moment. Those jeans are my goal!!!!
  • serioustuff
    Options
    you look awesome - weldone xx
  • MissMeMandaLee
    MissMeMandaLee Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    wow you look great! Congratulations on your success!
  • nightshutter
    Options
    Congrats on your success. Your stomach looks great! Be very proud
  • jennahbooboo
    Options
    May I ask how tall you are? :D
  • TeenTwinkleToes
    TeenTwinkleToes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great loss, you look great!
  • ntinney6228
    Options
    I couldn't help but giggle at the pics you forgot to wear a bra in lol anyhoo you look beautiful congratulations on your success

Lol I was fat and lazy i could barley get out of bed in the morning never mind fight with an overly tight torture chamber!!!!
    I just had water come out my nose :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!