Nervous about this...

Options
Hi,
I'm Marie. I signed up for this site today after I got to take a look at some pictures we had taken of our family. In short, I was taken aback by how HUGE I looked. I cried, felt ebarassed and ashamed...then I got on the elliptical for the first time in several months. I'm a stay-at-home mom of 3 kids (6,4, and almost 2). So that right there explains a lot about why I'm struggling with my weight right now. Hard to find time for exercise and eating right. But this is it. Time to get control and take care of myself as well as I take care of my family. I derserve it. I do.

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the new healthy-lifestyle journey! It really takes adapting your lifestyle to being healthy (eating well and making time to exercise, no matter what). Best of luck and feel free to add me as a friend for support and encouragement!
  • tmcowan
    tmcowan Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Welcome Marie, this is a great site, easy to use, with lots of motivation and support.
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hi Marie. Welcome. It is hard for almost all of us as well. Don't feel bad. Today is the day that you decided to make a change. Stick with that! There is lots of information on here to help you out! It can be overwhelming, so take your time! I have been on since March and I am still working at this. Don't give up!

Feel free to click on my name/profile and add me if you like.
  • cpu22girl
    Options
    You can do it!! (Shoot, we all can!)