My NSV, what is yours this week?

Options
supermysza
supermysza Posts: 167 Member
Today I went to a charity bake sale organized by my friends. Out of the whole table of baked goods I picked one small treat that didn't mess up my calories for the day. This is the first time I was able to keep my cool and not overdo it at a bake sale :)

Replies

• Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Great work!! It takes a lot of self control to be able to do that...I tried on a pair of pants out of my closet that I thought would be the right size I am in and they are too big...great feeling!!!
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!

I had the day from hell yesterday between work drama and kid drama, topped off by me accidentally deleting every single show on my dvr :sad:

I went through about 30 minutes of fighting with myself to not consume my entire kitchen and then collapse into bed. Instead, I ate my dinner within my cals, which included a Reese's Klondike bar, did my 30DS dvd, and then went to bed.

Woke up down 1.8 lbs this morning! :drinker:
  • Barbonica
    Barbonica Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I ran 4 miles with a sub-10 pace.
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I too have been known to eat half a pastry, in order to stay within my calorie count. I am the largest person in my office; so people are surprised when I don't overdo!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • ahende612
    ahende612 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!

I had the day from hell yesterday between work drama and kid drama, topped off by me accidentally deleting every single show on my dvr :sad:

I went through about 30 minutes of fighting with myself to not consume my entire kitchen and then collapse into bed. Instead, I ate my dinner within my cals, which included a Reese's Klondike bar, did my 30DS dvd, and then went to bed.

Woke up down 1.8 lbs this morning! :drinker:

Exact same thing here! I was stressed, and PO'd at my S.O. I wanted so bad to eat all of the leftovers from last night, at 9:00pm! Instead, I got of bed, went down stairs. Did 15 minutes of cardio, showered and went to sleep. Normally, I would eat my feelings away and wake up feeling sorry for myself. Took a lot of will power... but I did it :)
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    My back rolls (back boobs, back fat) are pretty much completely gone. Only a little line I can see from where the fold used to be remains. I have a waist now, it's crazy. And yesterday when I got out the shower, I noticed when I lift my arms up, you can start to see little rib indentations. I was shocked. I haven't seen those things since I was 16.
  • RECJA
    RECJA Posts: 2
    Options
    I was at a club this past weekend and engaged in a conversation with a woman. After a bit, we both realized we knew each-other from high school. When she realized who I was, her initial reaction was "Oh, you used to be fat". Catching herself, she immediately apologized profusely. I had a good laugh, assuring her that it didn't bother me one bit. For me, the "used to" felt like one of the best, most sincere compliments I've received in a long time.
  • DianeEvans69
    DianeEvans69 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I had a Thorntons Chocolate Christmas tree given to me on 20th Dec. It weighs 655g and is about 3500 calories. It is still unopened in the box. The pay off being that my trousers which used to be tight are now getting to be too big!
  • fitsummer2014
    Options
    almost two weeks without a binge
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Good NSV's everyone!

I love these topics! Great motivators!
  • katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Somebody told me that my loss was inspiring them to eat better.

And in other news, I'm now only overweight instead of obese ii where I started. I finally feel more normal instead of like I'm always the largest in the room.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I apparently can shop at Victoria's Secret now. They have my bra size, and I wear a size large in their panties. I also got a pair of medium lace panties there by mistake and those fit, too.
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Back to breaking 4.0 mile per hour walks for miles... a mere seven weeks after open heart surgery.
  • moonturk
    moonturk Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Noticed I'm on the last hole of my belt, in a good way! 4 months ago, I was getting closer to the opposite end.
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options
    I apparently can shop at Victoria's Secret now. They have my bra size, and I wear a size large in their panties. I also got a pair of medium lace panties there by mistake and those fit, too.

Great feeling isn't it??!!!! Yay for you!!!!

I actually have 3 :blushing:

1) I can fit in a size 10 now! Almost all of my jeans and slacks are too big!

2) after ultra low carb for 2 years, I've slowly been adding them back in and I can comfortably eat 100+ without feeling the desire to binge or get out of control

3) I am under 160 FINALLY!! Last time I saw the 150's I was 19 years old so it's been almost 14 years!!!!!
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I was able to put on a pair of jeans that I haven't worn in a year. Very exciting! Now on to the goal pants!
  • mgorham13
    mgorham13 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    It was -4 degrees here in NY I really didn't want to go to the gym, I was sore and lethargic but I forced myself to go. Every rep was a struggle but I got through it and went beyond my normal workout. These are the days that prove to me that I have really changed
  • djeden
    djeden Posts: 23 Member
    Options

And in other news, I'm now only overweight instead of obese ii where I started.

Same here! As of today, I am now officially in the "overweight" category as far as BMI goes. (SO excited for this!) I texted my husband when I realized it and he said, "Who knew anyone would ever be so happy to be overweight!" haha! :laugh:
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I can now fit into a pair of jeans that have not fit me in over 4 years! Yay!!! Crappy thing is this is my only pair of thin jeans I kept - I gave all the rest to charity, so now I may need to buy a new pair of jeans.
  • Devasation
    Devasation Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Blood pressure is at 101/60 (used to be 150/115).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!