I thought I'd share this little gem.

Options

Replies

• Tabitha_Faye
    Options
    This has been a big disappointment for me. Cooked 2 dishes from that website, both were NOT even close to tasty, threw it away. I feel like not everybody realizes what it means to count calories. People use veggies, fruit and all that and use fattening cheddar cheese mayo cream cheese as seasoning. It's about the taste of all that stuff, to get used to tasting the cauliflower the way it is, you don't have to put sour cream on everything even if it's lower than 400cal! just use vinegar, soy sauce, lemon juice, etc. I'm sure there are good recipes out there but I personally am never going back, sorry..

Well, it's to be expected, but I tend to alter the recipes for my tasting and with ingredients that are healthier. I understand your frustration, though. I think it's just a great tool, if you're anything like me, that lacks some creativity when it comes to the kitchen and, at times, are clueless as to what to cook that will fit your calories and macros.
  • Mojoman02
    Mojoman02 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I tried the "vanilla protein cake" so easy and tasty as well. trying it again tonight, with a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream. The filters didn't work though. I clicked the high protein, vegetarian boxes and got chicken, fish, beef dishes mixed in. lol
  • Tabitha_Faye
    Options
    I tried the "vanilla protein cake" so easy and tasty as well. trying it again tonight, with a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream. The filters didn't work though. I clicked the high protein, vegetarian boxes and got chicken, fish, beef dishes mixed in. lol

Huh... That's odd. Good to know, though! Haha.
  • Viva_Karina
    Viva_Karina Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    bump
  • wcorinne
    wcorinne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Sites such as these make life easier.
  • led2012
    led2012 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    These recipes look good! I can't wait to try them! Thank you for posting this! :)
  • GrayMama
    GrayMama Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Just what I was looking for. Thanks!
  • lisagrichter
    Options
    you ROCK... Great resources! THANK YOU!
  • weightywarrior
    Options
    Seems to be another similar one called eatthismuch dot com.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    i'd just like to post here saying that i know how advertisements on my browser for Global Electric Motorcars... know as GEM.
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    You are my best friend, seriously! I also love that I can click on gluten free, vegetarian...etc etc etc. I'm not too picky of an eater, but others in my house have dietary restrictions!! Thank you!
  • Tabitha_Faye
    Options
    Seems to be another similar one called eatthismuch dot com.

Ooh! I must check this out. Thank you! :)
  • brndygrl98
    brndygrl98 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • AlainaKayy
    AlainaKayy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I needed this in my life! :)
  • larsfromars
    larsfromars Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    bump