Hi everyone - would love some accountability partners!

Options
2»

Replies

• cjenkins280
    Options
    I would love an accountability partner!! I'm at my heaviest and frankly I'm not ok with it. My two days on here so far I've been over my count, but I'm heading to do yoga and a bit of running!! Hopefully it'll bring me back down to my goal. So anyway, hi!
  • cottonbudcreature
    Options
    Hi, I think I am with you on that! How do you maintain your determination through the week. Full of fight on Monday but by Thursday the fridge opens its arms and says "We love you the way you are!" Oh dear....
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Mind over matter, you got this!
  • lwrwtw
    lwrwtw Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I want and need an accountability partner as well! I'm not even sure how to befriend anyone here. If anyone can help me, I would appreciate it! And I am happy to start working with you! Thanks so much!
  • lwrwtw
    Options
    I do great all day, then come home starving and want to eat everything in the kitchen! I used to smoke at this time of day, gave that up 10' years ago, but it's still the worst part of the day for me. I have one day, usually Sunday that is my FREE day.
  • lwrwtw
    Options
    I'm in! And need help with good snack ideas!
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    You are getting a lot of good advice here .. You can do this and with some good friends to encourage you it will make the journey a bit easier.. I am on every day logging my food and activities so if you'd like, you can add me also !
  • VoyageurDesBrumes
    Options
    I need someone to keep me in check as well
    Anyone feel free to add me.