Hi everyone, I'm a shiny new...newbie! ^_^

Options
After being very obese my entire life, about two weeks ago I decided I was going to lose the extra weight. Right now I'm at my heaviest, 263, and I'm only a 28 years old girl in a 5'6" body frame. My entire family is obese, we have awful eating habits and sedentary lifestyle has been the way we've been going through since...ever. As for me I have decided to change all that, I have been eating more healthy, cutting out the carbs and extra calories, and walking uphill for 30 to 40 minutes everyday. It has made quite a difference, for I started at 271 and I'm 8 pounds lighter now. As a fashion design student, weight is an issue most of the time, you always want to look good, and you want to wear amazing outfits, and I'm not gonna lie, health is a reason to lose weight but to me, being able to move around in amazing garments is the real motivator.

I'm looking forward to meet you all and keep up my goals! And I know that, of all I am working towards to achieve, this one will be the hardest but the most rewarding. :)

Blessings to all!! :happy: :drinker:

Replies

• Kevster75
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and well done for getting the ball rolling towards the super slim [super dressed] you.. :wink:
    There's loads of friendly support, tips, tricks and suggestions on this site....
    Get stuck in! :smile:

Best of Luck!
  • SkinnySkelton
    Options
    You sound motivated which is a great start! I hope you do well!!!
  • xojox
    xojox Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    hello from overcast Great Britain!!!!! Hope your journey is a good one - your attitude sounds great!!

Sending a friend request now 'cause the more the merrier i think xx
  • subtilty
    Options
    Welcome! :-)
  • Adusenka
    Adusenka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    welcome! :)