Sleek September SIXERS wk 4

Options
13»

Replies

• jmiller0906
    jmiller0906 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I did buy an HRM (a Polar) and I'm VERY excited to use it. Too bad my first "exercise" will be cleaning the house. Yuck. Fairly good start to the weekend, it's been misting out here so I did get in a small walk, but I think I'm doing my exercises indoors today. I am SO not ready for cold WI weather yet. :(

Lindsey - I am so sorry for you... I have not been through this, so I won't pretend I know how you're feeling, but my heart goes out to you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. :flowerforyou:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    good morning
    well the treadmill sold yesterday, sad to see that go. so DH said he would buy me a bike to ride to the gym. i had one before and sold it cause it couldn't ride it far. he said maybe one of those beach combers bikes.

still way off the wagon, full of bruised from it running over me all the time. right wrist hurting and numb. i guess it's time to find the hand doctor and have it fixed. i have carpal tunnel. left one was fixed a few years back.

back later
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning girls! I'm SO back!! Sorry last week was a fluke and I was gone! Been so outta it!

Lindsey...I am SO sorry. I know there are no words that can help. But we are ALL here for you if you need ANYthing.

To everyone else...HELLO!! I've missed you!!!

Well...my big one-year-old is doing wonderfully! She's learning more every day!! And I must say she is such a smart girl! I have been so bad lately eating-wise and exercise-wise. But I'm starting fresh today! Going to get back to my Shredding and running (I have a 5K I'm running with the stroller on October 23rd)!

Okay...here's the thread for the new week: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/119750-sleek-september-sixers-week-5