Lost 5 pounds in first week, haven't lost since!

Options
So to be clear...I started January 6th 2014, I eat correctly, 99.9% always in the green at the end of the day, and I walk for an hour a day, and sometimes even an hour and a half. And now recently because it's been so cold I have started doing my Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds DVD. Yesterday I did 4 miles! Today I am thinking about only doing the 2 mile, thinking that maybe I am burning more calories than I am allowing myself. I lost 5 pounds the first week, and now I'm into my 3rd and haven't lost another, what is going on? Is it just my muscle building itself up? Will I have to do more exercise? Should I be eating more calories? Should I be eating less calories? I am stumped, and I really don't want to say I have plateaued already! Someone help!

Replies

• hill8570
    hill8570 Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Have you tried tracking measurements (waist, hips, etc.) instead of weight? If you are packing on muscle, you'll see the measurements change even if the weight doesn't.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    You will loose weight if you're in a calorie deficit.

Are you sure you're tracking correctly? Do measure properly? You are most likely eating more than you think.

If you are 100% certain of that, then it could be your body holding on to excess water due to your new exercise routine.

Take your time, it will come.