Sweet Potatoe Garlic Fries

Options
So fast and easy!

:heart: INGREDIENTS:heart:
2 tablespoons of Garlic Seasoning Salt (Whichever you love best)
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 large (about 1 1/2 pounds) sweet potatoes

:heart: DIRECTIONS:heart:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Peel potatoes, cut each in half lengthwise, and cut each half into 6 wedges. In a large bowl, combine the cut potatoes, oil, and garlic seasoning. Toss until potatoes are evenly coated.
Bake the fries: On a baking sheet, arrange potatoes in a single layer and place on the middle shelf of the oven. Bake until edges are crisp and potatoes are cooked through -- about 30 minutes.

Serves 4

Enjoy!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Bambola13
    Bambola13 Posts: 22
    Options
    So fast and easy!

:heart: INGREDIENTS:heart:
    2 tablespoons of Garlic Seasoning Salt (Whichever you love best)
    1 tablespoon vegetable oil
    2 large (about 1 1/2 pounds) sweet potatoes

:heart: DIRECTIONS:heart:
    Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Peel potatoes, cut each in half lengthwise, and cut each half into 6 wedges. In a large bowl, combine the cut potatoes, oil, and garlic seasoning. Toss until potatoes are evenly coated.
    Bake the fries: On a baking sheet, arrange potatoes in a single layer and place on the middle shelf of the oven. Bake until edges are crisp and potatoes are cooked through -- about 30 minutes.

Serves 4

Enjoy!!:flowerforyou:
  • cobra1368
    cobra1368 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey, those are just like my Sweet Potato Fries with Cayenne, Rosemary and Sea Salt! Yum!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    :love: I make mine with minced garlic cloves, olive oil, kosher salt, parma cheese. UUMMM:love:
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I make these and my husband and I go crazy over them. Still trying to get my kids to see their virtues. :happy: We call them orange fries.
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I LOVE sweet potato fries! I make them all the time and my roommate thinks I'm weird.
    I like to dig around my spice cabinet and see what I think would be a good experiment for them.
    its fun!
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I love these too! I don't peel them tho - the skin gets crispy (yum!), and has fiber/vitamins. These are popular with the kiddos as well.