Need Some MFP Accountabili-buddies!!!

Options
Hello everyone,

Today marks two full weeks I have consistently logged my meals on MFP! I'm really good about checking in every day, but I need some more people to talk to!!! I'm 26, live in Atlanta, and I need to lose the 30 pounds I've gained from the past 6 years in college (and I still have 5 more years left!!!) I want to get back to my high school weight, which was really healthy for my BMI (125 lbs 5'4''). I'm in graduate school so I am always on my computer checking in on the few friends I have on MFP. If you want someone to motivate you or keep you accountable, you should totally add me. I would also really love to develop a solid network of people who are after the same goal as me. So if you're tired of the excuses and serious about weight loss and healthy living, let's get to know each other!

Replies

• werobins
    werobins Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just finished my second day of food diary and exercise logs. I am a little worried about the weekend. I doubt that I will log my activity from the weekend. I would love some help staying motivated. I am just outside of Columbia, SC.

Best of luck to ya!
    Bill
  • linka411
    linka411 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new here as well and have been logging for about a bit over a week! I'm looking for some friends too just to chat with and keep motivated, so feel free to add me :)
  • ooOOooGravy
    ooOOooGravy Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Hi im in UK and also on the lookoout for serious people. I was almost at my goal weight but injury knocked me of course. im back no though and happy for new friends. add if you like. thanks
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    km.. i have 30 pounds left to go.. lets do it together

robin set your mind.. the weekend is just another day not a reason to go nuts.. i say .. just because its the weekend doesnt mean it has to be a weak end.. finish strong. make it a strong end..

linka.. great job logging a week.

gravy.. i was 30 pounds from goal weight lost my dad to cancer. regained to 220 now im 166 again 30 pounds well 31 pounds from my goal weight keep going'

my starting weight was 370.. now im 166.. goal weight is 135

lets do this!!

guys you are all welcome to join my group we have daily threads, recipes, challenges, all sorts of things feel free to join us.. jump in be active.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/18785-motivation-support-and-accountability
  • ninabean6
    Options
    Accountable. Nothing more needs to be said about me.
  • ncast139
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Feel free to add me! :-)

~N~
  • huck23
    huck23 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Me too I need to lose 25 lets do it:smile:
  • meltoine
    meltoine Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also 26 and trying to lose 30 more.
  • Seraphina_Rowan
    Seraphina_Rowan Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Im 19~ Im looking for people to help with being accountable!!
    Feel free to add me!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    you are all welcome to join my group and add me.. you can do this!
  • amydadeyrhodes
    amydadeyrhodes Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just joined tonight. Currently trying to decide if I want to MFP or stick with Weight Watchers. I lost about 13 lbs, but then gained it all back with an additional 15. I was doing so well with WW. Then I went through a rough patch with my job. Quit my job and took another job, where I feel like I am making an impact. Now I got the job thing straightened out, I want to get my body back in shape. It would be great to get and give some motivation.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hi all..I'm happy to motivate any one who wants to add
  • bubbles1212
    bubbles1212 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! First off, congrats on logging for 2 weeks, that's a big step in the right direction. I am 30 and from AZ. I would love to have more friends who are supportive (mine are slacking lately). Lets motivate each other and lose this weight!
  • Anniewantstolose
    Options
    Hi! So im not sure how this whole thing works but i'm trying to learn! I'm trying to lose 20 pounds for my upcoming august wedding could use alota motivation :D
  • nicolem021985
    nicolem021985 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I started two weeks ago on mpf, and I feel like I need more buddies to talk yo as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • boilermaker6
    boilermaker6 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sending Request...
  • erinbartholomew5
    erinbartholomew5 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am a freshman in college. Since starting high school, I went from a fairly decent 139 pounds to a horrifying 167! I have around the same amount of weight to lose, although I would eventually like to get under 139. I do a lot of sitting around as well, it's not funny! I'd love to lose some fat off my thunder thighs by the time summer comes:)
  • Deborah105
    Deborah105 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm in girl. I would love the support! And giving support always makes us feel better about our own goals!
  • erinbartholomew5
    erinbartholomew5 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    It's those rough, depressing life situations that help me pack on my pounds, as well. It doesn't make one feel good in the end, but when I am depressed, I eat. It's been a tough first year of college for me. Anybody in a similar situation is free to add me and chat!!
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send an FR if anyone needs an obsessive logger / offensive commenter in their mix.