Hi I'm new as well

jennyvc
jennyvc Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I am new to this site and I have to say I love it. I've been recording calories/exercise for only 2 days and it is so easy. And free. So I hope to lose 10-15 pounds but I am feeling like it will be hard. I just did the SB Diet Phase 1 and had barely any carbs for the first two weeks and I only lost 2 pounds! I couldn't believe it. So I give up on that. Now I'm just going to count calories, eat sensibly and try to exercise a little each day and see how it goes. Hopefully it will work.

Replies

• I am new to this site and I have to say I love it. I've been recording calories/exercise for only 2 days and it is so easy. And free. So I hope to lose 10-15 pounds but I am feeling like it will be hard. I just did the SB Diet Phase 1 and had barely any carbs for the first two weeks and I only lost 2 pounds! I couldn't believe it. So I give up on that. Now I'm just going to count calories, eat sensibly and try to exercise a little each day and see how it goes. Hopefully it will work.
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    hi jennyvc, welcome to mfp hope you enjoy the site, I have used it since the end of August and it really works well for me. There are many different items you can track but I do suggest the default ones which are fat, carbs, and protein I think. I've lost about 20 lbs and I wish you all the best in your endeavor.
  • I just registered and am hoping this will be the answer for me too; I am encouraged to hear you lost 20 lbs since Aug...Way to go!
  • kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    Hi Babynurse and jennyvc! Welcome! I have been using this site since August and it has actually made dieting fun! Don't get discouraged if you don't see instant results. Just remember to stick to your recommended plan, work out, and drink lots of water! Oh, and try not to eat past 8:00 at night. that seems to help! Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.