28 pounds down!!!!!! :D (with pics) First time posting !!

Options
124»

Replies

• LReReed
    LReReed Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bump for motivation
  • iwish123
    iwish123 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :) Our start and end weights are so similar, you have done an amazing job, just hope I can get there soon too :)!
  • Heather032190
    Heather032190 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You look great and have done amazing keep up the great work...you are definately inspiring others.

Btw I love this quote:

What I've learned: You don't lose weight to love yourself, you lose weight BECAUSE you love yourself.
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look awesome!
  • kayveebee7
    kayveebee7 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great job! You're almost at goal!!!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    awesomeness! you look great! great WORK!
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options

What I've learned: You don't lose weight to love yourself, you lose weight BECAUSE you love yourself.

^^^^THAT! It's easy to say, but hard to genuinely FEEL. To learn and understand that is a a great success. That concept is something I struggle with on a daily basis, but the more I love myself (wobbly bits and all) the more success I have in all that I do (including weight loss, yay!).

Congratulations! Fantastic job and you look great!
  • ouimouton
    ouimouton Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    So lovely! Congratulations!
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! You look awesome and you're very inspirational! :)
  • alanamason82
    alanamason82 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!!!!!! You can achieve anything you set your mind to!!! Its a life style change, not a diet!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!