10 Day Transformation with Pics!

Options

Replies

• Charlottesometimes23
    Options
    Wow, the magic of clean, organic, non-GMO food. :wink:

At the risk of sounding incredibly cynical, please update in a month as I'm sure many of us would be interested to hear if this unbelievable loss is maintained.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Dont listen to the negetive. Those people will never be happy with themselves (big or small) You look great! :)

Yeah! Screw MATH! Don't bring that MATH and FACTS in here!

QFT
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, OP!

You really had quite the transformation! 14 lbs is a HUGE loss, and you did it so quickly!! Where do you think the loss came from? All fat? How many calories per day were you eating?

I must have been doing it wrong all along.... though I've been maintaining my weight for well over a year.

Please come back in 30/60 days and check in with us! I can't wait to see those results!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Costs a lot of money for this celebrity 10 day cleanse.

A sucker is born every minute.
  • Corissia
    Corissia Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! Very inspirational.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking this:
    http://www.tradingsmarts.com/bigdogs.htm

:bigsmile:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Dont listen to the negetive. Those people will never be happy with themselves (big or small) You look great! :)

I am happy with myself.

So happy, I eat well, work out, and don't buy into quick solutions that will set me further back in the long run.

Funny.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

I am happy with myself.

So happy, I eat well, work out, and don't buy into quick solutions that will set me further back in the long run.

Funny.

People who think you're unhappy with yourself haven't seen your (very tasteful and artful) butt picture.

Just saying.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

I am happy with myself.

Funny.

People who think you're unhappy with yourself haven't seen your (very tasteful and artful) butt picture.

Just saying.

This booty was not built with self loathing.
    2iihclk.jpg
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    OP, why dont you consider actually educating yourself on nutrition and do this the right way?

Your post history indicates that you jump around.
    You went gluten free after reading Wheat Belly.
    Tried keto.
    You were even going to try hCG.
    And now this...
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options

lol1.gif.pagespeed.ce.pUoudpjHdL.gif
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    You go OP - short-term fad diets are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not.
  • MGreensides
    MGreensides Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Nope...I'm out. Is it even the same girl in the second pic?
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Nope...I'm out. Is it even the same girl in the second pic?

Considering the OP hasnt come back, doubt it
  • RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Looks like a scam - lose weight fast posing as a success story. No success story is achieved after 10 days. You have to do real lifestyle changes over years of real effort, not yoyo fads. I lost 15lbs in my first month just by not drinking soda and controlling portions better, the OP needs to let us know how this works for her years from now for it to have real health value.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Cool but I guarantee that 10+ lbs will be put back on in less than a year.
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    I also think it's a complete sales pitch, and that the pix are not of the same person. Also I looked it up on the internet, the entire thing is not eating any food but drinking this powdery liquid that you mix with some beverage. Ok, so you don't eat FOOD, but drink this stuff. It's like drinking Ensure or Slimfast.

Why do these people even come to MFP to tell us this? They're NOT counting calories and exercising. Sigh. Just sales pitching for a product that does more to ruin one's body & eating habits.

My own experience, there is no easy way, there's the hard way and the easy way and the difference is the hard way works. Period. ~~~~Terry Pratchett (paraphrasing)
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Pics might well be the same person but the OPer doesn't own the pics nor were they taken 10 days apart?
  • sravenel
    sravenel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am 5'4 :)
  • sravenel
    sravenel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    They are the same person. I do own the pictures and they were taken 10 days apart. I kept track of it on Facebook. I posted everyday and have all my friends, family, and coworkers who saw me do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!