I AM NOT HUNGRY!!!

Options
It's Friday night and I still have over 500 cal left to eat. I had a root canal this morning and my breakfast was only 10 cal. (Sugar Free Jello). So, with lunch and dinner I still have of calories to make up. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    You ate dinner? If yes move on. If no do that.

Did you eat a good amount of fat and protein? If yes next line. If no: do that.

Is there full fat ice cream in the house? If yes: eat it. If no: buy it then eat it
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Go to bed. Tomorrow is another day.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options

Is there full fat ice cream in the house? If yes: eat it. If no: buy it then eat it

I approve this message.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    you could have a decadent breakfast tomorrow:love:
  • westendcurls
    westendcurls Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    So dont eat. Going under once is not going to hurt you.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    If you had a root canal this morning, I would not worry about it. The anesthesia could be affecting you. One day under on calories won't kill you, as long as you don't make a habit of it.
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options

Stop stealing my routine!

;-p
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Stop stealing my routine!

;-p

I study at the alter of the best. It's not stealing, it's an homage.
  • love2lift_85
    love2lift_85 Posts: 356 Member
    Options

^ this. 'nuff said. :-)
  • gigglesinthesun
    gigglesinthesun Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I have days when I am really below my calorie goal, because I have a migraine, but I usually find that it evens out over the week so it's all good :-)
  • jayjay12345654321
    jayjay12345654321 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    I'm sure there will be a day when you're over by 500. Think of it as payment in advance toward the guilt you'll have when that day comes. It's common to have no appetite after taking pain medication.