Physical

So I got back the results of my physical
and it stated that I lack in Vitamin D and I am dehydrated
Could those two items, prevent someone from loosing weight? .

Replies

• LouSmorals
    LouSmorals Posts: 93 Member
    Don't know specifically about the vitamin D, but the dehydration could be indicative of less than great physical conditioning. Drink water and take a vitamin, problem solved.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    neither will prevent you from losing weight, but they're not good for you general health. Get more sunlight on your skin for vitamin D, and eat foods containing vitamin D (full fat dairy, egg yolks, oily fish). And drink more water.

If you're failing to lose weight then are you weighing/measuring your food accurately? That's the main reason for failing to lose weight when calorie counting. Overestimating calories burned in exercise is another common error. But so long as you're eating less than you burn off, you should lose weight.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    If you're not losing weight, then you're not eating at a deficit. With so little weight to lose, set your goal no higher than .5 lb. per week. Log everything you eat accurately & honestly. Find reliable database entries. (There's a lot of incorrect data in there.) Weigh your food. Log your exercise, and eat back your exercise calories. If you're not losing, eat back half your exercise calories.

Read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-Sexypants