Does 30 day shred really work?

Hey! I'm new on MFP and I wanna know if this workout really works. I started "30 day shred" on Monday so today it's my day six of it. Yesterday I took pics and I compared myself with my old pics and I have noticed a little change on me, not much... I'm a bit dissapointed because I wanna feel confident with me and I really wanna lose weight or inches to feel comfortable.
If you did this workout... when did you start to see results? A lot of people say that level 3 is definitely the level to see a big change but idk... I'm also on a diet and I watch carefully what I eat.
BTW, if I see any changes now and I started this workout 6 days ago are good news? I mean, is so quick to see changes? Did you see changes so much after?
Oh, and another question! Is enough to do "30 day shred" only to see big results or I have to do cardio? If I do this workout and then "walk at home: 5 mile" by Leslie Sansone how much time will take me to see results?
Thanks!

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    To be honest, there really isn't much you're going to see in 6 days. That's expecting a little too much. You should wait until you hit the 30 days to compare before/afters.

Are you looking to just look better or are you trying to lose weight? I ask this because weight loss happens in the kitchen. Exercise is for fitness.

It really depends on what kind of 'results' you're looking to see. But yes, you're not giving it enough time. 6 days is a drop in the bucket.
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    You have to do cardio as well. I see quicker results varying my activity with the elliptical, pilates and shred than just the shred every day on its own. The shred doesn't burn enough calories so if you are looking to lose weight there a better exercises but it will help you tone up and lose inches.