Shred Level -calories burned..?

Options
This subject has probably been broached before about calories burned..and I think MFP can over estimate sometimes..
Anyone out there weigh about 150 lbs and knows the correct calorie burn for Shred levels 1 and 2..? I can't afford a heart rate monitor yet..I record it as circuit training but knock off the calories MFP says it is, for example I give myself 200 cals for Level 2..Though I've just burned 300 cals with a 25 minute run using runkeeper app which knows my weight..maybe I'm still over estimating Shred! Any advice much appreciated!
Liz

Replies

• craftychic
    Options
    If you mean Jillian's 30 Day Shred I count a 20 minute workout (not including warm ups) as 171 calories burned.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I asked this here before and the calories burnt by people with HRM's on level one was always between 150 and 200, so i use 166 (the amount MFP says for 20 mins of circuit training)
    I figured that that must be pretty accurate based on what everyone else said, nothing will ever be 100% until you get a HRM - I'm still waiting for my shop to restock the one that i want :/