Saggy face

Options
I feel like my face is saggy. Maybe I am super self conscious about my skin but does anyone feel like their face got saggy/lost firmness from losing a lot of weight? What can I do to make it firm? Idk maybe it's also the years catching up on me but I feel like I am too young for this.

Replies

• blunderball
    blunderball Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You might try some of the face yoga videos on YouTube. You can strengthen the underlying musculature, and that will pull the skin up with it.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    never knew they had such exercises I will have to check it out
  • sue_stef
    sue_stef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I was going to suggest face yoga too also as you get older you need to change what you do with your skin as your "ritual" so what I do at 42 is different than someone at 32 or 22 would do to take care of their skin
    it also depends on genetics how long were heavy and how much time have you given your skin to bounce back
    you look lovely and very young in your picture where as when I lose my weight I will look a good deal older than what is in my current picture (from last May)
  • BellaKaren89
    Options
    I was going to suggest face yoga too also as you get older you need to change what you do with your skin as your "ritual" so what I do at 42 is different than someone at 32 or 22 would do to take care of their skin
    it also depends on genetics how long were heavy and how much time have you given your skin to bounce back
    you look lovely and very young in your picture where as when I lose my weight I will look a good deal older than what is in my current picture (from last May)

Thank you. I think it's also my genes. Some people in my family have saggy skin.